criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

STONE #11 Kylo's FREEZING should be reworked - a call for common sense #2

KOCMOC
34 posts Member
edited January 21
Kylo's FREEZING... this is very important! Kylo's freezing should not affect gravity !!!
I think this is over too much.. heros freezed by Kylo stay in the air!! ???...
lasers were red - not blue !!!

Replies

• Wouldn't the alternative be the far less realistic-looking 'heroes dropping down like a rock from mid-air, while remaining motionless'? Sort of like her just literally froze them into invisible ice cubes?
  • Majike wrote: »
    Wouldn't the alternative be the far less realistic-looking 'heroes dropping down like a rock from mid-air, while remaining motionless'? Sort of like her just literally froze them into invisible ice cubes?

definitely not - it would look cool and realistic my friend
  • Majike wrote: »
    Wouldn't the alternative be the far less realistic-looking 'heroes dropping down like a rock from mid-air, while remaining motionless'? Sort of like her just literally froze them into invisible ice cubes?

when freezed hero fall onto the ground he come to oneself
  • The laser blast that Kyle froze in the movie did not fall to the ground. As far as I can tell, that move is based solely from that scene.
  • The laser blast that Kyle froze in the movie did not fall to the ground. As far as I can tell, that move is based solely from that scene.

what about people??
  • Common sense would be that if you have enough control of the force to physically restrain someone, there is a good chance you can hold them up to defy gravity.