criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Han has some more detail under his Coat

2Next

Replies

• Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

I'm sorry but who else really thinks that except the vocal minority? I literally heard no-one say that before this game was released; 'I am only buying the game coz of clone skins'. Its delusional to think that.

And you wonder why PT/TCW gets bit back at when stuff like this is said :joy: acting like the clone skins are more iconic than Han Solo's most iconic look from one of the most iconic films ever :joy:

Clone wars content was the main selling point of the game therefore clone skins are included

No...

Singleplayer campaign
    Space Battles
    Split Screen Arcade
    Significant more Large Maps
    All 3 Eras being in the game were the major selling points

Clone Skins weren't even technically in the game, just the games files that had to be datamined...

True empire_TW but the main selling point of the eras was the PT. The reasons players left and the reason some care back and the reason were in a clone wars season.

No again

Not one era had any more significance over another in advertising, just all 3 being touted for being in the game. Most people who left because the game is stale or too broken and buggy and certain themed content isn't gonna bring them back.
    Let's just pray that the clone wars season that should've been over and done with last summer will allow us to have some OT love this year until Episode 9 comes out.

I doubt that at this point.

Most of us are hoping for more clone wars wars content till episode 9 and who needs OT content like what else could there add. There already have 8 maps for that era.

If you think that the OT is tapped out of content then you know nothing about that era. “Most of us”? Get wrecked.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
    Well there were making valuable use of their time fixing clone skins since it’s the main selling point of this game.

I'm sorry but who else really thinks that except the vocal minority? I literally heard no-one say that before this game was released; 'I am only buying the game coz of clone skins'. Its delusional to think that.

And you wonder why PT/TCW gets bit back at when stuff like this is said :joy: acting like the clone skins are more iconic than Han Solo's most iconic look from one of the most iconic films ever :joy:

Clone wars content was the main selling point of the game therefore clone skins are included

No...

Singleplayer campaign
    Space Battles
    Split Screen Arcade

Clone Skins weren't even technically in the game, just the games files that had to be datamined...

True empire_TW but the main selling point of the eras was the PT. The reasons players left and the reason some care back and the reason were in a clone wars season.

No again

Not one era had any more significance over another in advertising, just all 3 being touted for being in the game. Most people who left because the game is stale or too broken and buggy and certain themed content isn't gonna bring them back.
    Let's just pray that the clone wars season that should've been over and done with last summer will allow us to have some OT love this year until Episode 9 comes out.

Most of us are hoping for more clone wars wars content till episode 9 and who needs OT content like what else could there add. There already have 8 maps for that era.

Who is "most of us"?

No...

Singleplayer campaign
    Space Battles
    Split Screen Arcade

No again

Another "most of us" assertion....I wish you guys would stop acting like you have any real position of representing entire player bases.

I’m not, just stating facts why do you think the battle of Genosis have more likes then the solo, a OT, and last Jedi seasons. You know it’s true, look deep within yourself

What facts? A youtube video is hardly passable evidence for anything.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

No...

Singleplayer campaign
    Space Battles
    Split Screen Arcade

No again

Oh dear. Almost every word of that statement....was wrong

No...

Singleplayer campaign
    Space Battles
    Split Screen Arcade

No again

Another "most of us" assertion....I wish you guys would stop acting like you have any real position of representing entire player bases.

I’m not, just stating facts why do you think the battle of Genosis have more likes then the solo, a OT, and last Jedi seasons. You know it’s true, look deep within yourself

Hahahaha because it was standalone new content backed up by specific advertising and marketing campaigns ... It is totally incomparable. Please keep trying to 'prove' you're right tho. It's funny.

No...

Singleplayer campaign
    Space Battles
    Split Screen Arcade

No again

Most of us are hoping for more clone wars wars content

Oh really? Looks to me like the recent survey Dice took, told them a much different story than the song and dance you and others like to tell.

zl273hejmmqi.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13

No...

Singleplayer campaign
    Space Battles
    Split Screen Arcade

No again

Anybody...anybody...can like a YouTube video....especially NON players. I've clicked on SW videos because they looked neat, not because I'm staking a claim AGAINST something else. Jeez. That's not the hill you want to die on for claiming we still just need more PT content.

We were starved for more Clone Wars stuff at RELEASE because it was noticeably small and after spending 2 years on just the OT with BF15 we all wanted something fresh and deep from the Clone Wars to break that up. We've now gotten enough from that time period to make everything plentiful and if they ARE going to continue to add things....then how about the other 2 eras? They practically concentrated a full year on bits of Clone Wars content (who cares to count the Solo skins? That's hardly even "OT era").
  • Lagodaki wrote: »
    Nah, just remove the coat entirely ;)

1sawxbvais6i.jpg

Now I see where Kylo got his looks. :wink:
  • Under Leia's Endor cloak is nothing, but blackness. Would be cool to see this instead:
    rxksy9ccaq2b.png
  • DarthJ
    6666 posts Member
    edited February 20
    Ignore the troll guys, he seems to get off on starting a fight then running off to play the victim.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Under Leia's Endor cloak is nothing, but blackness. Would be cool to see this instead:
    rxksy9ccaq2b.png

That.....and the one in your profile picture.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
    rxksy9ccaq2b.png

That.....and the one in your profile picture.

OMG YES!! :heart: