criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Dooku gets 35% stamina increase card, Luke gets 10%...

awakespace
1067 posts Member
edited January 24
These new heroes and villains are getting a bit more power than the original heroes - with higher health regen, higher basic damage, faster/more/better dashing, and higher value star cards. Please give the original characters (Luke, Kylo, Rey, and Yoda) some slight buffs to even them out
Post edited by awakespace on

Replies

• Yes. Luke still has some awful cards (including that Hyper-Accurate Deflection card that I believe is broken and should just be something he can do normally), he should get some tweaks. I can't wait to try Dooku for myself, but considering how nice his stamina appears to be, it's really telling they hate touching the old launch crew.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • I mean, deflecting blaster shots takes less stamina than lightsaber blocks, and Dooku shines in lightsaber combat while Luke is more anti-infantry focused. It still makes sense considering the idea of the stats.
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    I mean, deflecting blaster shots takes less stamina than lightsaber blocks, and Dooku shines in lightsaber combat while Luke is more anti-infantry focused. It still makes sense considering the idea of the stats.
    Exactly

Luke is amazing in GA, can take out multiple troopers with ease, I find him decent against villains as well in GA

In HvV I’ve got no idea, can’t stand that awful mode
  • Many Sith Lords in DICE.. They enjoy it :D
  • Dirty old man gets 110 health for a take down, village girl gets 60.

MAGA!
  • Stop trying to compare things that are unique and the non existent problem goes away, luke was never good with a lightsaber and dooku solo'd Obi-Wan, anakin and yoda so it's fine
  • ''Luke was never good with a lightsaber'' ah... poor Star Wars.......
  • DarthJ
    6561 posts Member
    I mean, deflecting blaster shots takes less stamina than lightsaber blocks, and Dooku shines in lightsaber combat while Luke is more anti-infantry focused. It still makes sense considering the idea of the stats.

This - most heroes have different roles
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    ''Luke was never good with a lightsaber'' ah... poor Star Wars.......

A fact, he bearly beat vader and was just swinging it around like a child would, dooku would of destroyed him if they where to meet
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    ''Luke was never good with a lightsaber'' ah... poor Star Wars.......

A fact, he bearly beat vader and was just swinging it around like a child would, dooku would of destroyed him if they where to meet

He beat Vader only because Vader was holding back because he did not want to kill his son, this is true. But this not mean that Luke at that point wasn't very strong. If he wasn't Yoda and Kenobi they would not have sent him to compare Vader and the emperor. Luke in episode 6 is for sure stronger than Maul and Dooku even if with less experience.
    What you see in the film is a fight in an old film you can't compare the choreography of it with the new films. Look here how stronger Vader and Luke feels, only because this is a product of the 2019:

• Dooku is fine. He was built this way to make him strong at close quarters melee combat. He's a master swordsman / fencer.

He's weaker at defending against blaster bolts... Hint hint hint.

Seek mastery, not nerfs/buffs.

• Old_fella_1963
    4697 posts Member
    edited January 24
    UGH the usual blah blah which forgets that Heroes play in more than one mode when we have mode independent values.....plus surely EA will want people to buy any upgrades to new Heroes to pay for Dev's biscuits so they have got to be extra 'desirable'