criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Thank you Dice for Count Dooku

Well usually i am not the kind and thankful player/forumer towards to dice, specially since they are ignoring SA completely, ignoring the community to turn off that broken EOR MM, and to reverting that FOOLISH nerf on the falcons
BUT
i have to say...You made a really nice job to make Count Dooku look GREAT! HE looks awesome, his animations are cool and fast, His face is really like Christopher Lee! I think the best and most accurate face next to Finn!

Glad to see him in game! So yea...thank you Dice!
o4k5vq29sjdr.jpg
3b81ofd486mu.jpg

Replies

  • You're welcome
    [+3748 posts]
  • Hope Anakin feels and plays like himself.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • Hope Anakin feels and plays like himself.

    Fingers Crossed but the recent heroes are pretty well made, if we dont count the glitches in
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

  • I agree! I’m a poor h/v player and even I got him to level 5 and managed serious impact on his milestones.

    He’s enjoyable to play. I did have a few problems getting his abilities to launch (any of them) but I didn’t mind.

    I’m a U.K. player but I now use USA servers because the players are so much greater in number (it seems) and I was surprised to be able to even select him.

    pH
  • Seronax wrote: »
    Well usually i am not the kind and thankful player/forumer towards to dice, specially since they are ignoring SA completely, ignoring the community to turn off that broken EOR MM, and to reverting that FOOLISH nerf on the falcons
    BUT
    i have to say...You made a really nice job to make Count Dooku look GREAT! HE looks awesome, his animations are cool and fast, His face is really like Christopher Lee! I think the best and most accurate face next to Finn!

    Glad to see him in game! So yea...thank you Dice!
    o4k5vq29sjdr.jpg

    Agree OP!

    I think they did a good job giving him a distinct style with the attributes of a Makashi Master in mind. Hopefully things continue in a positive direction.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • I agree - he is very well done - very unique and balanced
  • I like him too.
    The movement and abilities are fun to use.
  • The only thing I’m a bit hmmmm about is something cosmetic and I’ve not moaned about because of other more pressing priorities gjegane neefs, but :

    I always make sure my lightsabre is off unless I’m fighting. I’ve always thought it a bit odd the way the characters run with their lightsabre in exactly the same position, just without the blade.

    It looks a bit silly as Obi-wan but as Dooku it’s really funny. So, all things being equal, and in a perfect world, I’d really like a super-fast animation of them putting their lightsabre on the belt etc. I know this’d represent an unreasonable amount of work but ...

    pH
  • The elegance of dooku is what does it and his abilities just mesh together nicely
  • DarthJ
    6330 posts Member
    Yes, very pleased with him.

    Relatively bug free, fun to use, abilities work well together, and he generally feels well balanced so far. Great in HvV and average in GA. Then again I am only level 6 with him, so could be even better with better cards
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Yes, very pleased with him.

    Relatively bug free, fun to use, abilities work well together, and he generally feels well balanced so far. Great in HvV and average in GA. Then again I am only level 6 with him, so could be even better with better cards

    I hate how all the trash cards are unlocked first, that's my only gripe with the new progression system
  • Phyrebrat wrote: »
    The only thing I’m a bit hmmmm about is something cosmetic and I’ve not moaned about because of other more pressing priorities gjegane neefs, but :

    I always make sure my lightsabre is off unless I’m fighting. I’ve always thought it a bit odd the way the characters run with their lightsabre in exactly the same position, just without the blade.

    It looks a bit silly as Obi-wan but as Dooku it’s really funny. So, all things being equal, and in a perfect world, I’d really like a super-fast animation of them putting their lightsabre on the belt etc. I know this’d represent an unreasonable amount of work but ...

    pH

    Yes i agree this feature should be in game since we can turn off and On the lightsabers. But i think both of us ask too much for a new animation for every saber user, which isnt a lot but, You know...Dice :D
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

  • Cadoth
    1003 posts Member
    Seronax wrote: »
    Well usually i am not the kind and thankful player/forumer towards to dice, specially since they are ignoring SA completely, ignoring the community to turn off that broken EOR MM, and to reverting that FOOLISH nerf on the falcons
    BUT
    i have to say...You made a really nice job to make Count Dooku look GREAT! HE looks awesome, his animations are cool and fast, His face is really like Christopher Lee! I think the best and most accurate face next to Finn!

    Glad to see him in game! So yea...thank you Dice!
    o4k5vq29sjdr.jpg

    Completely agree! It’s passed just one day from his release and I already love him. His gameplay is amazing, playing with him feels nothing like the other lightsaber users, great job Dice👌🏻
  • jonci
    972 posts Member
    Yep agree with OP thank you, same as the stunning visuals in Geonosis, if you can do it here in normal you can do it in SA as well, cmon show us the way.
  • Too op
  • Seronax
    469 posts Member
    edited January 24
    Too op

    Ppl just need time to Expose his Weaknesses :D in close combat he is definitly Strong, but u man he was played by Christopher Lee so its okey !
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

  • A most iconic character. Once again I am pleased. Can't wait to use him in the new game mode
  • Alex64
    6482 posts Member
    It's always beautiful to remember, but if you only get feed with this, you'll have an empty stomach.
    tumblr_m4idz5lO391ql2gms.gif
  • Why we thanking dice for making a good character? The hell we doing. It’s a game by a professional company!!! It should be good.

    All of them should be good. People Bethesda has trainer you into paying for a broken product and thanking for them fixing a broken product.


    !!!! Stop thanking them, and star pet screaming why they are broken in the first place
    0c6683uk9ptx.png
  • 2000sGuy
    5854 posts Member
    edited January 25
    DarthLuke wrote: »
    Why we thanking dice for making a good character? The hell we doing. It’s a game by a professional company!!! It should be good.

    All of them should be good. People Bethesda has trainer you into paying for a broken product and thanking for them fixing a broken product.


    !!!! Stop thanking them, and star pet screaming why they are broken in the first place
    0c6683uk9ptx.png

    tenor.gif?itemid=11699607
    Gotta give credit where credit’s due, Dooku plays pretty well
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • I am very pleased with Dooku, I think DICE nailed it, his outfit is great and his attacks are on point and his damage and such are spot on. He’s in a perfect place at the moment, he’s very strong but he’s not OP or broken. Also the stun throw is great for him because he actually does it in the show and movie when he tossed Anakin. If anybody wants his stun changed please have it for another character because at least Dookus ties in with his on screen attacks unlike others.
  • DarthLuke wrote: »
    Why we thanking dice for making a good character? The hell we doing. It’s a game by a professional company!!! It should be good.

    All of them should be good. People Bethesda has trainer you into paying for a broken product and thanking for them fixing a broken product.


    !!!! Stop thanking them, and star pet screaming why they are broken in the first place
    0c6683uk9ptx.png

    U are correct in someways, but u have to give them a good positive feedback about their work when they nail it, to motivate them and show them the community can be generous if their service is equally good.
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

  • The Count has been excellent! Thank you very much DICE.

    Now the next step is to add Dooku's best friend, Jango Fett
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

  • I was immedialty impressed when playing as dooku for the first few times. didnt get this sensation with other new heroes due to broken abilities. but you have to admit, whether he actually is or not, dooku feels powerful.
  • Alex64
    6482 posts Member
    DarthLuke wrote: »
    Why we thanking dice for making a good character? The hell we doing. It’s a game by a professional company!!! It should be good.

    All of them should be good. People Bethesda has trainer you into paying for a broken product and thanking for them fixing a broken product.


    !!!! Stop thanking them, and star pet screaming why they are broken in the first place
    0c6683uk9ptx.png

    tenor.gif
    Indeed, there's no need to give thanks, it's their job.
  • Count Dooku is awesome!
  • Earl is what this game needed.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!