criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

STONE #12 No upper level limit?

KOCMOC
33 posts Member
edited January 30
It would be nice if heros had no upper lvl ... imagine
so we could get exacly what we deserve and our time spent in the game rewarded accordingly.
For example if you play 800 hours Vader he will have 385 lvl =D
At least hard working players can have a little bonus.
Otherwise the game doesnt make sense once you reach maximum LVL for each hero

Do you agree?

[Edited title]
lasers were red - not blue !!!
Post edited by KOCMOC on

Replies

• I never understand the people that care about ranks etc. People constantly asking for the max rank to be raised to 100 so they have something to work for. It's just a meaningless number. I play the game for fun, not to "work" towards something.

Once you have all epic cards, your level is meaningless. Also, playing video games is not working hard. It's the exact opposite of working hard.
  • I never understand the people that care about ranks etc. People constantly asking for the max rank to be raised to 100 so they have something to work for. It's just a meaningless number. I play the game for fun, not to "work" towards something.

Once you have all epic cards, your level is meaningless. Also, playing video games is not working hard. It's the exact opposite of working hard.

If you cannot undestand anyones opinion its you major problem you shall work hard on it
    lasers were red - not blue !!!