criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Boba fett in HvV on geonosis

Anybody that uses him is a coward. Goes from hill to hill around each mountain and it’s ridiculously hard to do enough damage when he’s in sight. Dice needs to change his jet pack ASAP

Replies

• You mad bro?;) Dont give up to early, always a way to get him play smart. I get him in the end, I also find it quite a fun challenge lol
    Priority list:

1. Fix Split Screen bugs and the rest
    2. Improve Saber combat
    3. Reduce the overly bright Saber/lights glow reflections (especially Yodas saber)
    4. 91st Scout trooper for Assault
    5. Max out Arcade maps Combat area
    5. First Person only mode!
  • Play as Han or Chewie, you’ll never catch him with a team of only sabers.
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • You mad bro?;) Dont give up to early, always a way to get him play smart. I get him in the end, I also find it quite a fun challenge lol

People who say that have apparently never played against a person who actually know how to use him. The map has two giant hives that he can simply fly around. While the blaster heros have to run around and be hopelessly vulnerable, he can simply fly to the other side of the map like he always can. It's not a 'challenge' to have to spend 30 minutes (as one match went) trying to chase the **** around, its ridiculously one sided. When he's not the target he can get to the enemy faster than anyone else and fire his stupid rockets. It needs a mechanism like in the previous game where his jet pack has a chance of malfunctioning for a limited time if he's hit.