criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Han Solo's Nade removes 1/3 of Dooku's Life

Both Obi-Wan and Dooku loose HP very quickly. This must me improved next update.

Replies

• Han does 200 damage with that ability - and up to 240 with Air Burst equipped.
    240 is close to 1/3 of 750 (Dooku/Obi Wan health pools)

This is intended...
  • I don't think it's so bad, considering the cooldown time.
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • Zyder wrote: »
    This must me improved next update.

You're absolutely right. Han's detonite charge SHOULD be improved next update.

Excellent suggestion, OP. Buff Han!

/s
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215
  • Only thing that needs improved is your skillset.

Dooku has 3 dodges and a stun ability that executes much faster than Han's detonite. Try using them
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • Well I agree with the response, but we cannot avoid that both Obi-Wan and Dooku loose HP faster than other heroes.
  • They take the same damage from attacks as everyone else and have the highest regen in the game, but lose HP faster?

Obi Wan in particular has a practically infinite block stamina and a rush that negates 90% of attacks.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
    Well I agree with the response, but we cannot avoid that both Obi-Wan and Dooku loose HP faster than other heroes.

Why would they lose HP faster than other heroes? If detonate charge hits Vader it does the same damage as it does hitting Dooku... I don't see how it is a problem.
  • They also have pretty amazing health regen
  • Only thing that needs improved is your skillset.

Dooku has 3 dodges and a stun ability that executes much faster than Han's detonite. Try using them

I don't think we should be giving the noobs tips on how to deal with obstacles when they come and flat out cry and demand nerfs.

If someone comes and asks for advice how to deal with X situation - OK, no probs. But coming here and blaming something to be not right and then us opening their eyes to the solution... No, this guy deserves to have his 1/3 of the HP taken with the detonite charge.
    Well I agree with the response, but we cannot avoid that both Obi-Wan and Dooku loose HP faster than other heroes.

No, they don't.

They lose health just as quickly as everyone else...