criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Battle Point Event: Vehicles

EA_Tom
306 posts EA Community Manager
edited January 30
uj18clm8ukdn.png


BATTLE POINT EVENT: VEHICLES
Start Time: Feb 22nd - 23:01 UTC
End Time: Feb 25th - 05:00 UTC

Battle Point costs for Vehicles in Galactic Assault will be 50% off during this event.
Post edited by T0TALfps on

Replies

  • T0TALfps
    1213 posts EA Community Manager
    50% off vehicles this weekend?
    Thing's are about to get crazy!
    beq77m6aitvn.png
    EA Community Engagement Specialist, Anthem, Battlefield & Battlefront
    Twitter - Board Guidelines
    // Some of my posts may not represent the opinions of EA or DICE.
  • How many will be allowed in play at any one time? is that changing?
  • How many will be allowed in play at any one time? is that changing?

    I was wondering about this too
  • T0TALfps wrote: »
    50% off vehicles this weekend?
    Thing's are about to get crazy!

    2 of a kind, but I bet the exploiters will make it so there are up to 4 vehicles...happens all the time and it still has not been fixed.
  • So, that 150 BP vehicle will now be 75 BP. That’s the “event”?

    Might as well change the event name to...

    OFFICER EVENT: NOW EARN FOUR VEHICLES WITH YOUR INITIAL SPAWN TEAM BUFF!

    I guess, to make things even the slightest bit interesting, I’ll always walk my AT-ST backward toward the enemy, this weekend.
    T0TALfps wrote: »
    Thing's are about to get crazy!

    Umm...things will carry out exactly as they always have. You won’t unlock the number of concurrently playable vehicles during this event, so nothing at all will be “different”.

    To my point...
    How many will be allowed in play at any one time? is that changing?

    Why must we always ask these questions with each event? Now, during that “event”, players will post completely opposing messages claiming both extra and normal vehicle amounts in GA.
  • KarlosBandidos
    77 posts Member
    edited February 20
    The question seemed relevant as in recent Heroes Unleashed events they upped the number of heroes allowed...
    Post edited by KarlosBandidos on
  • Omniscient wrote: »
    So, that 150 BP vehicle will now be 75 BP. That’s the “event”?

    Might as well change the event name to...

    OFFICER EVENT: NOW EARN FOUR VEHICLES WITH YOUR INITIAL SPAWN TEAM BUFF!

    I guess, to make things even the slightest bit interesting, I’ll always walk my AT-ST backward toward the enemy, this weekend.
    T0TALfps wrote: »
    Thing's are about to get crazy!

    Umm...things will carry out exactly as they always have. You won’t unlock the number of concurrently playable vehicles during this event, so nothing at all will be “different”.

    To my point...
    How many will be allowed in play at any one time? is that changing?

    Why must we always ask these questions with each event? Now, during that “event”, players will post completely opposing messages claiming both extra and normal vehicle amounts in GA.

    Salty.
  • I see this weekend as starfighter vs heroes strafe fest.
  • I see this weekend as starfighter vs heroes strafe fest.

    That's any day of the week, really.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • ris1pexwcbbt.png
    Epic
    So awesome
  • Hi all,

    I don't get the big deal. I mean, it's easy to acquire enough BP through normal play to get a speeder or whatever, so how is this going to be different. Or rather excitingly different?

    Most days are vehicle days for me. I suck at soldiering so I just play in a vehicle as soon as I can. Mind you, I'm a Starfighter Assault mainer but lately I've been playing rather a lot of HvV (which I'm distinctly average at), so this is all moot, really.

    pH
  • Only vehicle this really helps for is AT-STs. Everything else is reasonably priced IMO.
  • Many bothans will die. Under my speeder
  • CarapaceonMenace
    2042 posts Member
    edited February 21
    Phyrebrat wrote: »
    Hi all,

    I don't get the big deal. I mean, it's easy to acquire enough BP through normal play to get a speeder or whatever, so how is this going to be different. Or rather excitingly different?

    Most days are vehicle days for me. I suck at soldiering so I just play in a vehicle as soon as I can. Mind you, I'm a Starfighter Assault mainer but lately I've been playing rather a lot of HvV (which I'm distinctly average at), so this is all moot, really.

    pH

    This too. Any map that has a bomber, I'll definitely be in it. It's not hard to rack up a quick 750 normally........if the ion torpedo had been balanced properly, this "event" would be more fun to do.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Should be double xp as well.
  • Want events to be crazy?
    Add a few more AAT's on Geonosis, Naboo and Kashyyk.
    Make the Hyena bomber and LAAT available on Geonosis in phase 2.
    Increase available AT-STs on Jakku, Tatooine, Hoth, Y4 and Takodana.
    Increase the number of starfighters available per team.
    More speeders.
    Allow for additional T-47's available on Hoth.
    Make the N1 available on Kashyyyk and Kamino.
    You want to talk crazy... then lets get crazy. Vehicles Unleashed. >:) >:) >:)
    Otherwise this is just another cheaper (insert item) event. Thanks though.
    #StarWars-y
  • rollind24
    5388 posts Member
    edited February 21
    T0TALfps wrote: »
    50% off vehicles this weekend?
    Thing's are about to get crazy!
    I was just reminded of a recent post I made.
    vhupv65wsma5.gif
    3x8c2wxebjqm.gif
    skmop6isy12j.jpeg
    y0n6gndom6uo.jpeg
    puhz0rr9abap.gif

    rlod1f3qvrgt.png
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Used car salesmen are why I steal cars. Much less hassle
  • Zyder
    361 posts Member
    edited February 22
    Best. Event. Ever

    Edited for language. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • **Yawn**
  • T0TALfps wrote: »
    50% off vehicles this weekend?
    Thing's are about to get crazy!

    Yes. Super duper crazy. What a wild event. What a wild and crazy bunch to come up with such an event.

    One thing certain. The wine coolers were flowin’ that night!
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • This thread is killing me. Some of y'all deserve netflix specials. + 10000 HUES
  • Unlimited AT-STs for my Ion Torp/Turret?

    I’m in.
  • These battle point events are horrible honestly just let people play the game they paid for
  • Lame, Boring, and even more speeder spam from spawn now. Heroes Unleashed and the no spawn timer where by far your best events.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    This thread is killing me. Some of y'all deserve netflix specials. + 10000 HUES

    Find me on Slobbys World!
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • It's Friday, who's getting CRAZY TONIGHT?? On battlefront, I have some new jewelery that doesn't let me leave the house.
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    It's Friday, who's getting CRAZY TONIGHT?? On battlefront, I have some new jewelery that doesn't let me leave the house.

    I got the hook up on some jewelry that won’t tie you down lol
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    It's Friday, who's getting CRAZY TONIGHT?? On battlefront, I have some new jewelery that doesn't let me leave the house.

    I got the hook up on some jewelry that won’t tie you down lol

    It's more the state police but I'm always interested in some new bling!
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    It's Friday, who's getting CRAZY TONIGHT?? On battlefront, I have some new jewelery that doesn't let me leave the house.

    I got the hook up on some jewelry that won’t tie you down lol

    It's more the state police but I'm always interested in some new bling!

    I got the hook up on that as well my game launch crystal don!
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    It's Friday, who's getting CRAZY TONIGHT?? On battlefront, I have some new jewelery that doesn't let me leave the house.

    I got the hook up on some jewelry that won’t tie you down lol

    It's more the state police but I'm always interested in some new bling!

    I got the hook up on that as well my game launch crystal don!

    Ah I remember our crystal scheme well. What a long strange trip it has been! Long live the forums, long live the dream!
  • So crazy, I think an early night is in order.
  • i am having trouble finding GA matches on xbox! ??!!
  • what about an event (or game mode) where we ONLY have vecicles? could be fun!
  • what about an event (or game mode) where we ONLY have vecicles? could be fun!

    Starfighter Assault?
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • what about an event (or game mode) where we ONLY have vecicles? could be fun!

    Starfighter Assault?

    i meant, on ground, of course :)
  • Iceninja
    342 posts Member
    edited February 25
    what about an event (or game mode) where we ONLY have vecicles? could be fun!

    Starfighter Assault?

    i meant, on ground, of course :)
    How would any objectives get completed then?

    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!