criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

AT-RT needs a buff

Everytime I play my shoots aren't hitting where there suppose to. Now the AT-RT is the only light side vehicle which is so dumb because the rebels and the clones had tanks. But since this is the only ground vehicle we have in order to destroy tanks, it's so bad and unbalanced. Like I'll use a AT-RT with epic cards and I'll die to someone using a AT-ST or AAT with no cards or low tier cards like that is so unbalanced DICE like why would you do this. And the AT-RT should have the ability to jump over any obstacle but you didn't do that nope you broke the canon when you did that. And now the ion charge is the only great ability for this vehicle but it's not enough to destroy these AT-ST or AAT tanks. You need to buff the ion charge or make it shoot as long as the ability is active. And for the vehicle repair it's useless just replace it with a health boost that's it I don't understand why you can't make these things happen?

Replies

• Zinjo
    202 posts Member
    edited February 4
    On maps like Tatooine it needs to be replaced or augmented with a T-47 speeder. That is the only piece of rebel equipment capable of doing noticeable damage to an ATST.

I'll stop there, I don't want to get into another lecture on the Rebel equipment choices for GA Tatooine!
    l9f9dxn8dc3e.jpg

• Zinjo wrote: »
    On maps like Tatooine it needs to be replaced or augmented with a T-47 speeder. That is the only piece of rebel equipment capable of doing noticeable damage to an ATST.

I'll stop there, I don't want to get into another lecture on the Rebel equipment choices for GA Tatooine!

Yeah they should have brought those speeders but like I want tanks for the light side. Its ridiculous because the rebels had used clone tanks, and AAT tanks, why couldn't EA just let the light side use these tanks?
  • bfloo
    13345 posts Member
    The At-Rt is a let down
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Everytime I play my shoots aren't hitting where there suppose to. Now the AT-RT is the only light side vehicle which is so dumb because the rebels and the clones had tanks. But since this is the only ground vehicle we have in order to destroy tanks, it's so bad and unbalanced. Like I'll use a AT-RT with epic cards and I'll die to someone using a AT-ST or AAT with no cards or low tier cards like that is so unbalanced DICE like why would you do this. And the AT-RT should have the ability to jump over any obstacle but you didn't do that nope you broke the canon when you did that. And now the ion charge is the only great ability for this vehicle but it's not enough to destroy these AT-ST or AAT tanks. You need to buff the ion charge or make it shoot as long as the ability is active. And for the vehicle repair it's useless just replace it with a health boost that's it I don't understand why you can't make these things happen?

They should smooth out the controls on all vehicles. Speeders are the worst IMO.