criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

Amiibo Questions + Update.

So I learned about special one of a kind Amiibo that are prizes for winning a Splatoon 2 or Monster Hunter tournament (two each). So I have two questions.
1. Do these Amiibo use the same base as the original (so the games wouldn't see a difference between them and the originals.) or do they count as seperate amiibo (for examble NES R.O.B. and Famicom R.O.B. or the regular, silver, and gold Marios unlock separate costumes in Super Mario Maker, corresponding to the respective Amiibo.)? Same question applies to Gold Mega-Man.
2. Are Amiibo cards read only? It being impossible makes sense, but maybe there's enough space for a micro-chip or something.
And for the update, my iPad gave out, so now I have to check in on the Xbox and my phone, in case anyone was wondering about why I'm not checking in daily anymore.
#JoinTheBuzz
8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
Never forget

Replies

• The one of a kind amiibo are not listed on the nintendo site. This either means that they don't list the extremely rare ones, or that even though they're authorized by Nintendo, they are not officially part of the lineup.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • One more thing, the Nintendo site doesn't list Amiibo from other regions, or the dark versions of Hammer Slam Bowser and Turbo Charge Donkey Kong, whom I thought has a U.S. release.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Update part 2: my iPad has been repaired and updated, but that has lead to an assortiment of new problems.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget