criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Will there be Episode 9 in SWBF2?

Hello devs!

Since SW Episode 9 will come in December, is there any plan for contents from it to be launched at the same time of the film, like it happened to TLJ and Solo?

Replies

• Oh, short answer, "yes" with an "if." Long answer, "no" with a "but."
    Seriously though, nobody can answer this question yet so please stop asking it.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Well Devs "may" answer it.
    The Lego Devs also get the Artworks while the film is made so the sets are ready for movie release.

For Solo it was 4 Skins, 1 Hero Ship, Kessel Map.
    So I would assume there will be something similiar.
    At least for EA to get something from the hype.
    Hell, I even buy Disney Star flakes because there is Landos Falcon on the box and Chewbacca! :)

Stop asking me to stop asking it.
  • They haven’t said, however probably not.
    PSN: DarthLando-

Expecting an answer to a question that cannot be answered is a waste of time.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu

Expecting an answer to a question that cannot be answered is a waste of time.

He specifically asked the devs. If they can’t/won’t answer, it won’t be any different than 90% of the other requests/questions/concerns/issues on these boards. One could argue that trying to get people to stop asking these questions, is also a waste of time.
  • I'd assume we will get some episode 9 content, if the game is still supported until december.
  • Only if we are being drip fed content in this game, because they are secretly working on battlefront 3.
  • Only if we are being drip fed content in this game, because they are secretly working on battlefront 3.
    Why even bother making a BF3? It made sense with BF15 because their was so much to be improved.
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Han fail-O was not even a star wars movie. Not anywhere in the title. So not likely and if they do. I will loose my faith in humanity
  • Lagodaki wrote: »
    Only if we are being drip fed content in this game, because they are secretly working on battlefront 3.
    Why even bother making a BF3? It made sense with BF15 because their was so much to be improved.

Was the improvement actually realized? They can certainly improve upon this mess. Sure, they could fix this game and add content, but it's a money pit at this point. It won't happen.
  • ross42899 wrote: »
    I'd assume we will get some episode 9 content, if the game is still supported until december.

That's exactly what I am wondering.
  • They should invest some additional money to ensure a decent Episode 9 update is created. But I have my doubts at this point. It will probably be pretty minimal compared to what it could be. I mean, TLJ content was pretty minimal too considering that the movie had a lot of hype before its release. Crait is fun but I mean... that wasn’t a lot. Yes, I know there were heroes released too.
  • bfloo
    15945 posts Member
    depends on if they kill content for this game when fallen order comes out.

I expect ep 9 content to be something minimal and the last they add.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I would guess the answer is:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Hello devs!

Since SW Episode 9 will come in December, is there any plan for contents from it to be launched at the same time of the film, like it happened to TLJ and Solo?

I hope so.