criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Give Yoda one more dash

dominokerem
109 posts Member
edited January 31
Don't tell me how to play him. I'm probably one of the best Yoda users in both GA and HvV. And probably why I keep dying with Yoda is that Im getting saber-locked, all the time. I dash to get away from the lightsabers or just simply get behind them then hitting from behind by dashing. But I just get saber-locked so I cant dash! And I lose the number of dashes so I don't have any dashes to dash. If you won't remove saber-lock with the upcoming lightsaber combat changes, just give him one more dash. Even Dooku has one more dash even though he is way slower than Yoda. And It loads faster too!

Replies

• Saber lock has been buffed in the latest update, previously it was fine, and yoda is fine.
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    Saber lock has been buffed in the latest update, previously it was fine, and yoda is fine.

He is fine but Count Dooku is just too strong
  • bfloo
    14032 posts Member
    I'm ok with the 2 dashes, but saber stuns are getting worse and worse every patch.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

Saber lock has been buffed in the latest update, previously it was fine, and yoda is fine.

Not too strong, but definitely stronger than the ls, I feel any ds saber has a better chance 1v1 vs ls. As the ls you have to out play them.
  • dominokerem
    109 posts Member
    edited January 31
    Bandicoot wrote: »

Not too strong, but definitely stronger than the ls, I feel any ds saber has a better chance 1v1 vs ls. As the ls you have to out play them.

What is Is?
  • Saber stun and the tractor beam effect must go.
  • Saber stun and the tractor beam effect must go.

I totally agree.

What is Is?

LS, Lightside...
  • Lagodaki
    422 posts Member
    edited February 1
    Yoda should have one extra dodge, he is known for being the most nimble Jedi, at least give it a shorter cooldown if anything.
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • I will suggest you start practising with Yoda. If you are good enough and master the Hero, you can bypass the stupid things in the game. I do as well get saberlocked, but I don't have a problem escaping from it.
  • Yodamain wrote: »
    I will suggest you start practising with Yoda. If you are good enough and master the Hero, you can bypass the stupid things in the game. I do as well get saberlocked, but I don't have a problem escaping from it.

If you ever played against a good Dooku player, you can feel me. I dash into Dooku and he hits me at least twice before I touch the ground. And at least half of my health is gone. I'm not even telling you the saberlock.
  • Daijooky
    22 posts Member
    edited February 28
    They need to give Yoda a better jump too. He was all over that cave in the fight with Dooku, in the prequel, but on the Naboo board and others he can't even jump to the top of the ship without having to use boxes.
    Post edited by Daijooky on
    "I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me, aaaand now I have a lightsaber!"