criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Is this legal?

hey there, raylol here, so I want to give a 10$ card for xbox, itunes, amazon, whatever you decide. After saber magnet thing gets fixed I'll fight 2 of you, 2v1, I'll use the DS, I choose the map and that's the only thing. if u win, u win them. idk if is legal to give money like this lol. and u can't choose 2 saber heroes or 2 blasters, it must be 1 saber and 1 blaster.

Replies

• Raylol wrote: »
    hey there, raylol here, so I want to give a 10$ card for xbox, itunes, amazon, whatever you decide. After saber magnet thing gets fixed I'll fight 2 of you, 2v1, I'll use the DS, I choose the map and that's the only thing. if u win, u win them. idk if is legal to give money like this lol. and u can't choose 2 saber heroes or 2 blasters, it must be 1 saber and 1 blaster.

You'd probably have to check your local gambling laws and whoever you're involving. Stuff like that has always been pretty sketch.
  • It's probably legal, but it's probably also against the TOS (Terms of Service) or EULA (End-User License Agreement) of the game.

Note: I'm not a lawyer.
    Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs

You'd probably have to check your local gambling laws and whoever you're involving. Stuff like that has always been pretty sketch.

It's not gambling, you win, I give you the 10$ card, u lose, nothing happens.
    Raylol wrote: »

It's not gambling, you win, I give you the 10$ card, u lose, nothing happens.

Well the definition of gambling varies from place to place, which is why I suggest just researching it first.

I'm willing to bet you have self esteem issues ?
  • Call it a gift, sorted

No, @Raylol just wants to prove he is the best.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1

He needs no proof.

He needs no proof.

No, no, no. Let him try.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • WHO WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME.
    WHO WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME.

I'm not on your platform. But it doesn't matter because I would stand no chance if I was.
  • IronSoldier
    2964 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited February 1
    Raylol wrote: »
    WHO WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME.

We're not having betting/wagers on the forum ... Closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!