criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Star Wars Mario Kart...

Dont you guys think it would be fun with a new game mode like mario kart but instead of mario karts speeders where 8 players compete to get to the finish line?

Replies

• No, as a stand alone game sure
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Would personally love something Pod Racing related. But we have nothing planned for this.

With cross era you poem to this absurd requests

Smh
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Would personally love something Pod Racing related. But we have nothing planned for this.

You're going to take a dirtnap
  • bfloo
    14422 posts Member
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    If I make a request thread for an E-11 for Vader, can I get a response as well?

Not silly enough.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Zexiel wrote: »
    Dont you guys think it would be fun with a new game mode like mario kart but instead of mario karts speeders where 8 players compete to get to the finish line?

After seeing "Solo" back in May I actually hoped they would do this for the Solo season since there were some heist scenes in the movie. Speeder hunt on Corellia would be awesome! You could do this for SFA as well like that race mode in the old X-Wing Alliance game ... there is so much unused potential to add things to this game. Unfortunatly there seems to be not enough investment into this game ...
  • Zexiel wrote: »

It would only be on 1 map.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• oh yeah :love:
  • NomiSunstrider
    2005 posts Member
    edited February 1

oh yeah :love:

That was the most intense and fun starwars game for me, would love a remaster. The soundtrack was epic as well.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• There was something like that in the old X-Wing Alliances game as well:

https://youtu.be/ABuwASsYwM4
  • nah. I'm perfectly fine with Star Wars Battlefront 2 being the only Star Wars game being supported by any game developer at the moment, even if it is incomplete, washed out, and vastly inferior to every Battlefront or Star Wars game that came before it.

I kinda miss having so many options of different Star Wars games in the past, you know with Republic Commando, OG Battlefront games, Jedi Knight Academy, KOTOR, and stuff, but now that I think about it, I actually HATED it.

Way too many great Star Wars games just makes for over saturation and way too much variety and options. I say that Battlefront 2 remains the only Star Wars game for the next five years.

• Ppong_Man12
    2044 posts Member
    edited February 19

Anything fun and replayable is always great. Loved the crap outta the older mariocarts. Cargo and DZ have a high replay-ability as well: Fun and competitive is always good. You guys had that fun factor in the last game imo.
  • BucksawBoushh
    4472 posts Member
    edited February 19
    The things they do and don’t respond to... :(
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • The things they do and don’t respond to... :(

Easier to go for the softballs 🙄
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • A possible mode template could come from the game ONRUSH with its mode LOCKDOWN.
    Teams compete by having two teams battling it out while driving vehicles in order to control/lockdown a specific moving area while driving.

So you could have Dark Side and Light Side teams battling it out in order to control/lockdown a specific moving zone/area while on the speederbikes or pods. This type of mode definitely encourages team play because each team must ultimately control/lockdown the zone/area for a specific time period... similar to SWBF1 Supremacy mode.
    c5xq3j58mm6g.gif
  • Super bombad racing 2 anyone?