criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

spamming of special unit destroy blast

ghawar18
651 posts Member
edited February 1
@F8RGE
@IronSoldier
how much post will you need before changing this? CORRECT BLAST. I'm MARRE that my game is spoiled by players who only jetpack spam. It's been 1 years that it is ruining the mode. Because of the imbalance of the teams, very good players get jet packs from the first 30 seconds of play and explodes your score. This made the game unplayable, maps like Endor / Tatouine are so horrible to play, they are worse than others. DICE stop giving the special units to the person too easily
Today I killed the same person more than 25 times while it was in jet pack, the last match, my team was too bad, and the best player in front has made NON STOP jet pack throughout the game.

They must stop the stupid DICE I hate you to let the game rot like this. The things I ask, and I think I would not be the only one, they are not complicated to set up,

max number jet pack and executor of each team: 1 of each

increase the jetpack and executor BP of 1000 each, it's so easy to get your special units

and in the aftermath, remove the squad system, there is tired of the soldier who spawn next to the jet pack in areas that are not expected to reach
FED UP FED UP FED UP FED UP FED UP you understand ????????????????

Replies

• superdood92
    398 posts Member
    edited February 1
    I must be the only one who doesn't have this problem. Arial units are so weak the only things they got going is the rocket. Other than that they die pretty quick with a few shots.

A "standard trooper only" blast would be cool tho.
  • I must be the only one who doesn't have this problem. Arial units are so weak the only things they got going is the rocket. Other than that they die pretty quick with a few shots.

A "standard trooper only" blast would be cool tho.

???????

I will post some videos to show you that with only 1 jet pack or executor, you can do very badly.
    in good hands, jet pack is infernal, and being able to have it at will is really painful.
  • Play officer and use Defuser, Disruption, and Recharge command. Problem solved.
  • Play officer and use Defuser, Disruption, and Recharge command. Problem solved.
    That’s what i’ve been doing
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction

..... we dont must play the same game
  • jet pack and executor are more stronger than soldier because you paid BP for them but you cannot have more special unit than soldier in the game in blast.
  • Totally agree, we so very much need an Infantry only game mode or a limit to the reinforcements of one of each per team if nothing else. It’s not one enforcer or arial that’s the issue- after half of the round they are everywhere, you kill two deathtroopers and the third shoots you in the back and I agree that the arials have become extra annoying, rockets flying from everywhere. This is not my idea of trooper gameplay, it’s just boring. I cannot understand why EA/Dice is so unwilling - we don’t ask for that much: just reinforcement-less Blast and the base weapons unlocked. Please...
  • Also I wouldn’t mind the squad spawn system if it wouldn’t enable enforcers and troopers to spawn on arials at places they otherwise couldn’t reach. Only because of the arials I’d like to see it turned off
  • @F8RGE

Can we have hope blast would be change for the next MAJ ?
  • skincarver wrote: »
    Totally agree, we so very much need an Infantry only game mode or a limit to the reinforcements of one of each per team if nothing else. It’s not one enforcer or arial that’s the issue- after half of the round they are everywhere, you kill two deathtroopers and the third shoots you in the back and I agree that the arials have become extra annoying, rockets flying from everywhere. This is not my idea of trooper gameplay, it’s just boring. I cannot understand why EA/Dice is so unwilling - we don’t ask for that much: just reinforcement-less Blast and the base weapons unlocked. Please...

this is exactly why I went back to BF2015. i've been having way more fun with it. If I get killed by someone with a jetpack or crossbow, I know that it wasn't unfair because I know I could have had the same thing, and that the person had the same amount of health as me with the same hit box.

BF2's class system was the biggest mistake they made, imo. It reduces the skill gap tremendously and means that you need to rely on stronger units and abilities to perform well.

Long story short: in BF2015 if you got killed by someone, chances are it was his/her superior skill and you could have done something about it if you played better.

In BF2017, a majority of the times you die, there really is no way you could have avoided it.
  • Ppong_Man12
    1882 posts Member
    edited February 4
    They had JP cargo,’literally the most balanced gamemode, really the only balanced mode in the game and no one wanted it. Take out the rockets and replace with grenades and they could be on to something. As far as 15 goes, imo it can’t really be compared to this game as far as skill goes, 15 was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more skill based imo.
  • ghawar18
    651 posts Member
    edited February 4
    skincarver wrote: »
    Totally agree, we so very much need an Infantry only game mode or a limit to the reinforcements of one of each per team if nothing else. It’s not one enforcer or arial that’s the issue- after half of the round they are everywhere, you kill two deathtroopers and the third shoots you in the back and I agree that the arials have become extra annoying, rockets flying from everywhere. This is not my idea of trooper gameplay, it’s just boring. I cannot understand why EA/Dice is so unwilling - we don’t ask for that much: just reinforcement-less Blast and the base weapons unlocked. Please...

this is exactly why I went back to BF2015. i've been having way more fun with it. If I get killed by someone with a jetpack or crossbow, I know that it wasn't unfair because I know I could have had the same thing, and that the person had the same amount of health as me with the same hit box.

BF2's class system was the biggest mistake they made, imo. It reduces the skill gap tremendously and means that you need to rely on stronger units and abilities to perform well.

Long story short: in BF2015 if you got killed by someone, chances are it was his/her superior skill and you could have done something about it if you played better.

In BF2017, a majority of the times you die, there really is no way you could have avoided it.

you say nonsense my friend ^^

BF2 is far superior technically and tactically to bf2015. in bf2015 although there are many more weapons and star cards, you only see dh17 / EE3 / EE4 jet pack / Explosive Shot / Bubble / Dispersive Rifle / Shock or Bacta ..... with BOBYGUARD. in BF2, the fact that there are classes allows a player not to be able to take all the most powerful items at the expense of others and that, I find that it was good to the game.
    What kills the game is its poorly thought out mechanics and game play.

-A powerful player will only strengthen with BP and will be EVEN more powerful
    - the teams are unbalanced,
    -some weapons or star cards are much more powerful and useful than others in combat ..
    -Bug / glitch star cards not working or poorly broken ability ....
    So great do you if you like bf2015 and go back there for fun, I prefer bf2.

I'll finish on this, for me, BF2 is more interesting in the game play but has a lot more bug and less content than BF2015.
  • ghawar18 wrote: »

BF2 is far superior technically and tactically to bf2015. in bf2015 although there are many more weapons and star cards, you only see dh17 / EE3 / EE4 jet pack / Explosive Shot / Bubble / Dispersive Rifle / Shock or Bacta ..... with BOBYGUARD. The fact that in BF2 there are classes allows one player to be able to take all the most powerful items at the expense of others, and that, I find that it was good to the game.

-some weapons or star cards are much more powerful and useful than others in combat ..

I'll finish on this, for me, BF2 is more interesting in the game play but has a lot more bug and less content than BF2015.

well I regularly get in the top 3 of every BF2015 match I play and I don't use any of those items you listed. Yes, explosive shot and EE3 can be annoying, but you can easily counter them if you know what you are doing.

the problem with BF2 is that there are so many tactics that you cannot counter, and once you are down by only a few kills, it just continues to accumulate from thereon. I rarely ever see comebacks in BF2, but I see them all the time in BF1. Just yesterday, my team was down by 25 kills in the first half, but then in the end we ended up winning by only a few kills because we changed out tactics mid game.

I don't think I've ever seen anything like that happen in BF2, and that's partially because people are focused on farming battle points rather than actually winning.
  • ghawar18 wrote: »

BF2 is far superior technically and tactically to bf2015. in bf2015 although there are many more weapons and star cards, you only see dh17 / EE3 / EE4 jet pack / Explosive Shot / Bubble / Dispersive Rifle / Shock or Bacta ..... with BOBYGUARD. The fact that in BF2 there are classes allows one player to be able to take all the most powerful items at the expense of others, and that, I find that it was good to the game.

well I regularly get in the top 3 of every BF2015 match I play and I don't use any of those items you listed. Yes, explosive shot and EE3 can be annoying, but you can easily counter them if you know what you are doing.

the problem with BF2 is that there are so many tactics that you cannot counter, and once you are down by only a few kills, it just continues to accumulate from thereon. I rarely ever see comebacks in BF2, but I see them all the time in BF1. Just yesterday, my team was down by 25 kills in the first half, but then in the end we ended up winning by only a few kills because we changed out tactics mid game.

I don't think I've ever seen anything like that happen in BF2, and that's partially because people are focused on farming battle points rather than actually winning.

you are probably a good player, you know the map, you have good reflexes and the fact that you know how to play does not make you dependent on these "winning combination" that I used above to win.
    The problem is that many former CoD minded gamers who just want to exterminate players equip themselves with unbalanced weapons and cards, in addition to having good game play, these players will pollute a lot of games and new players will copy them without trying to gain experience. that's why you have so much rage left. parsque if they lose while they use themselves that is more powerful in game, they know they will never win

• unbalanced weapons, unbalanced team, spam from special units and that's what it gives.

6xwzx3x5muo1.jpg
    ra979w285e80.jpg

and matchmaking make me laugh
    pn8dszvv1pob.jpg

of the top 6 players who made minimum 20 kills. 5 are together during the next match ...
  • 1 enforcer and 2 aerial would keep things balanced, yet diverse.
  • 1 enforcer and 2 aerial would keep things balanced, yet diverse.

it will not fix everything but it would be a good start
  • 13fppian86pt.jpg
    DICE, just go see you and smother you with your money, it's been months that it lasts, blast was one of the only mode that brought me a minimum of pleasure and this is spoiled by your nonsense. this kind of situation has become commonplace where a player can spammer non-stop special units. It's been months since we've asked for something simple like reducing the maximum number of special units, and the price increase of special units of 1000 BP ALL MY PARTS are being spoiled by toxic players who are just spamming this, right now I can not play anymore game, I can not play the game as I want, I have to spam the weapons OP to chase his players every time, just, go see you, it's over, you're good for nothing, tans worse if I Take a warning, no worse if I am banned, you need someone to tell you the truth, this game is dead and entered, but they will not become a pleasant game.
  • bfloo
    14014 posts Member
    They had JP cargo,’literally the most balanced gamemode, really the only balanced mode in the game and no one wanted it. Take out the rockets and replace with grenades and they could be on to something. As far as 15 goes, imo it can’t really be compared to this game as far as skill goes, 15 was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more skill based imo.

Putting jpc on Bespin killed it.

The map was just a mess and it was near impossible to get the cargo back to base
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

The map was just a mess and it was near impossible to get the cargo back to base

After a half hour of nothing.. It was fun playing traitor and running the package to the enemy teams goal, then killing off as many as possible before they got you and claimed it. :D
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • bfloo
    14014 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »

After a half hour of nothing.. It was fun playing traitor and running the package to the enemy teams goal, then killing off as many as possible before they got you and claimed it. :D

I did the same, but didn't fight back, I was afraid I'd win.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

Map is way to big for HvV or JP cargo imo unless we have a 16v16 or something.