criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hero improvements to already good heroes in GA

Raices
844 posts Member
edited February 11
There're a few heroes that are good already but i feel they could be better in GA.

1.Vader- buff force choke OR one shot troopers except heavy when focused rage is on.

2.Boba-increase HP to 600 and make concusion missile better.

3.Dooku- fix duelist bug and increase lightning stun range a little bit.

4.Grievous-make unrelenting advance one shot all troopers by default OR you can run while using unrelenting advance.

5.Luke-buff repulse

6.Obi Wan-increase all.out push dmg,longer mind trick duration and make that you can jump out of the foward dash.

7. Lando-buff his pistol and smoke grenade

8. Maul-increase saber throw dmg to 200
Post edited by Raices on

Replies

• Updated
  • Good suggestions
  • All out push kills all infantry classes though no matter the charge time.
  • All out push kills all infantry classes though no matter the charge time.

Even heavy?
  • I like the idea of a Vader buff - especially with focused rage on! Either that or increase the damage reduction value.

Maul's saber throw would be better by throwing diagonally like in the release trailer, not vertical as it is now. That will improve the hitbox at least.
  • Raices wrote: »
    All out push kills all infantry classes though no matter the charge time.

Even heavy?

Yeah weird
  • Raices wrote: »

Even heavy?

Yeah weird

all out push don't kill the heavy
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Raices wrote: »

Even heavy?

Yeah weird

all out push don't kill the heavy

Does for me.
  • DarthJ
    5399 posts Member
    Some good points other than 2, 6 and 7 for me.

2 - Agree with HP boost but what would you suggest needs done with the concussion rocket? Just thinking there's already a card that disables blasters for a small time with it too. I don't really feel it needs touched.

6 - Jump out of forward dash yes, but don't feel all out push needs more damage. Unsure about mind trick duration - isn't there a card that boosts this?

7 - Wouldn't touch Lando at all. Fine as is.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Play Finn with all Big Deal cards and laugh as your team magically wins the game because the DS can't take a chokepoint.

..Unless your team sucks beyond having any business in a multiplayer game, of course.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

22kciqve3jgt.gif