criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Palpatine

Can he please be able to block lightsabers and blaster fire like in 2015 Battlefront? Literally any blaster hero can melt him. Or at least make Dark Aura absorb blaster fire while active.

Replies

• d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    Haha that'd be cool
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Also, why isn't "It's treason then.." one of his emotes
  • Terranova4 wrote: »
    Can he please be able to block lightsabers and blaster fire like in 2015 Battlefront? Literally any blaster hero can melt him. Or at least make Dark Aura absorb blaster fire while active.
    Dark Aura absorbing blaster fire, that's a really good idea
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • That would be really op, but it's Palpatine so I don't mind
  • No. He's in the right place now. Adding that option would make him OP as all hell.
  • Sad_History
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2
    CeymalRen wrote: »
    No. He's in the right place now. Adding that option would make him OP as all hell.

Absolutely. He's so unique and fun to use with his straight-forward attacks and no blocking ability. He's perfect. He's the Emperor.

I hate blocking in this game. So op and so lame and boring. Maul and Palpatine are the equivalent of attack-choppers. Get in there, unload, retreat and repeat. Vulnerable but deadly.

Brillant.