criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Kylo Ren needs fixing!!!

Kylo47
8 posts Member
edited February 3
Don’t know how anyone else feels on this, but every since the latest update Kylo Ren is awfully weak to play as.

I know EA have apparently altered his Bloodlust attack, but now it’s made him worse. Kylo doesn’t even finish off killing an enemy. He just does one swing at a solider or hero, then does a sudden jump in the air swinging his Lightsaber around.

Before the update, he locked onto a target and did great damage when activating Bloodlust, but now it’s really weak and not effective.

Seems to me in my opinion Kylo is the weakest villain. He definitely needs a health boost and Bloodlust fixing!!
Post edited by Kylo47 on

Replies

• Kylo47 wrote: »
    Don’t know how anyone else feels on this, but every since the latest update Kylo Ren feels awfully weak to play as.

I know EA have apparently altered his Bloodlust attack, but now it’s made him worse. Kylo doesn’t even finish off killing an enemy. He just does one swing at a solider or hero, then does a sudden jump in the air swinging his Lightsaber around.

Before the update, he locked onto a target and did great damage when activating Bloodlust, but now it’s really weak and not effective.

Seems to me in my opinion Kylo is the weakest villain. He definitely needs a health boost and Bloodlust fixing!!

I agree. The nerf seems more severe than it did at first.
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    Kylo47 wrote: »
    Don’t know how anyone else feels on this, but every since the latest update Kylo Ren feels awfully weak to play as.

I agree. The nerf seems more severe than it did at first.

I’m glad you agree, it’s really fustrating!! He’s easily my favourite character but due to him being very weak with his attacks after the update it makes you not to play as him.

• Agree. He is my most played hero.
    I never felt him op, now he is nearly useless.
  • Zinjo
    202 posts Member
    edited February 4
    Has anyone considered that maybe he ran out of stamina? That is affecting heroes a lot more now. If they run out of stamina they stop fighting.
    Though because of the ridiculous placement of the stamina bar, you probably didn't even notice...
    The devs feel it's more important to obscure your view with mission announcements and achievements, like a Nintendo game, than having something useful, like a stamina bar placed in a strategically appropriate place on the screen!
    l9f9dxn8dc3e.jpg