criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Played 2015swbf

Got smashed!

Had fun back and forth fight in the desert in supremacy. Had fun watching myself get blown up then side swiped from air speeder.

Wondering if my little avatar felt all of it before he died?

But having fun on Xbox 1 x 2015

Replies

• Now you just need the EE4, Bacta and the Jump pack, oh and Bodyguard.
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Lagodaki wrote: »
    Now you just need the EE4, Bacta and the Jump pack, oh and Bodyguard.

I see a lot of players use this, but if too many players on one team use this load out, the entire team renders themselves vulnerable from a distance, and it also depends on what map it is.

I admit I get smashed by people using that load out sometimes, but mainly at close range. At long range they don't have a chance of out gunning me with my T21.

been playing BF2015 for the past 3 days and I find full lobbies almost instantly, usually faster than BF2017.
  • BF'15 was simple, but good. Compared to what the original games accomplished, it was a huge disappointment in content due to many iconic places and heroes locked behind a hefty paywall that ended up about half of what the game should have been. If there was only the Rogue One pack as DLC, the game would've been amazing from the start.
  • Lot better game, looooooot better game imo. Wish it was still being worked and not this 2nd rate one. That’s why I hope for a move to bf3 soon.
  • Lot better game, looooooot better game imo. Wish it was still being worked and not this 2nd rate one. That’s why I hope for a move to bf3 soon.

All I wanted for BF2 was a re-skin of BF15 with more content :(
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Did you manage to find a game on the Death Star?

All I wanted for BF2 was a re-skin of BF15 with more content :(

I think that’s what many expected, not a full on new game entirely. This one caterers to noobs and casuals only almost, and casual film fans. No stats, no kd, no private matches, no skill based modes, hardly any skill based weapons or classes, a game based on spam, stuns, and heroes, Wow. Most round these parts only want skins and more heroes
  • DaxStorm wrote: »
    Did you manage to find a game on the Death Star?

Nope but I'm trying again today.