criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Over Two Heroes Glitch is still isn't fixed

8keow4qt3r3a.jpg
3 Heroes on Phase 3 of Kamino.

Ever since the new squad system came out there is a glitch where a team can field more than 2 heroes outside the final phase of the maps. This needs to be fixed.
Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
hojevrxvarht.png
PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

Replies

• Agree - this glitch/exploit has been in the game far too long considering what a game changer it is.
    You don't see it as often these days, but every now and then is still too often.
  • F8RGE
    731 posts EA Community Manager
    You don't see it as often these days, but every now and then is still too often.

The reason for this is that we fixed the main cause of it. But as you can see there appears to be another way to do it, which the team are trying to repro.
  • F8RGE wrote: »

The reason for this is that we fixed the main cause of it. But as you can see there appears to be another way to do it, which the team are trying to repro.

Nah ive done it by accident a lot of times. All you do is wait in the menu & some how you can be 3 heros
  • @KresusFIN I think you got the glitch here? Did you notice anything when you picked Bossk? I think the Doughku was in before you and I was the first hero this game.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    @KresusFIN I think you got the glitch here? Did you notice anything when you picked Bossk? I think the Doughku was in before you and I was the first hero this game.

You were first pick. Then I heard "Organic Ally Arriving" but I assumed he died, because Bossk was available for me not long after that when I died.

Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    @KresusFIN I think you got the glitch here? Did you notice anything when you picked Bossk? I think the Doughku was in before you and I was the first hero this game.

You were first pick. Then I heard "Organic Ally Arriving" but I assumed he died, because Bossk was available for me not long after that when I died.

Looks like it isn't happening because people know then it seems. Before people knew how to exploit it.
    hojevrxvarht.png