criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Could you imagine this epic duel without all the lightsaber stun/knockback?

Billkwando
1235 posts Member
edited February 5
This is probably the longest lightsaber duel I've ever fought. I'd probably play more Hero Showdown if more matches went like this. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack! I'm a very casual player, attitude-wise, but I couldn't help but get into it, the longer it went on.

I really hope the next lightsaber changes enable even better saber battles. This one though, wow. Hats off to that dude, whoever he is.

ZI7BNkU.gif
^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
(Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.

Replies

• Billkwando wrote: »
    This is probably the longest lightsaber duel I've ever fought. I'd probably play more Hero Showdown if more matches went like this. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack! I'm a very casual player, attitude-wise, but I couldn't help but get into it, the longer it went on.

I really hope the next lightsaber changes enable even better saber battles. This one though, wow. Hats off to that dude, whoever he is.

Cool but man this video highlights everything wrong with saber combat. Blocking laying on the ground, force push not pushing, homing in by just spamming swing