criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hero starfighters mode.

Maybe make it target based like in the normal hvh mode. That way rounds wont be cut so short and people won't quit out so often. And you could play as a hero more than once in a round.

Replies

• I like the elimination style to the game mode. Maybe that could rotate out between the two so that either game rule could be played on any map. Kind of like how in strike you switch between data tape capturing and sabotage targets.
  • People want to fly in Hero ships, let them re-spawn into Hero ships. I think the target idea would put players off as it does in HvV, a simpler solution would be a simple death match, first to 20 kills wins. That way you can play the whole game in a Hero ship and change it if necessary or you want to.
  • DaxStorm wrote: »
    People want to fly in Hero ships, let them re-spawn into Hero ships. I think the target idea would put players off as it does in HvV, a simpler solution would be a simple death match, first to 20 kills wins. That way you can play the whole game in a Hero ship and change it if necessary or you want to.

Sounds good to me tbh