criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

Infantry Prone Position

One of the gameplay mechanics I have always wanted in this game has been the ability to go prone with infantry. I think that this would add an interesting twist in the game. Imagine being a specilist with this ability. This would be so awesome if it was added. This has already been added to several battlefield games. This ability was also included in Star wars Battlfront (2004) @F8RGE do you think that this could become a possibility in the future.

Replies

• No! I think snipers in this game are balenced perfectly if you made them harder to hit/spot then they'd be too strong like they often are in games like warface. Also it would encourage camping which this game doesn't need
  • JediJam wrote: »
    No! I think snipers in this game are balenced perfectly if you made them harder to hit/spot then they'd be too strong like they often are in games like warface. Also it would encourage camping which this game doesn't need

I honestly do not think that this would encourage more camping. The only modes with large enough maps are in galactic assault. In galactic assault the phases will encourage them to not camp since the boundaries change when the phases do. Even if this was a problem though could'nt they balance it out by making your health a bit more decreased. That way there would be an ultimatum-they could remain more hidden but it would be easier be killed, or you could move around and have regular health but still have the chance of being killed. Also I am not trying to say your points are wrong, I am just trying to see if there are way we could possibly work around them.