criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Community Transmission — Anakin Skywalker

124Next

Replies

• MarioBross
    3 posts Member
    edited March 5
    Hey EA have to do something with Anakin is too much powerfull... the game is unbalance.. he can kill all heroes and troopees and omg the distance off his attacks.... please fix Anakin...
  • Anakin is the best way to say good bye starwars once upon a time that you are a great game but know EA you just ruine a game....
  • MarioBross wrote: »
    Hey EA have to do something with Anakin is too much powerfull... the game is unbalance.. he can kill all heroes and troopees and omg the distance off his attacks.... please fix Anakin...

No, I am sick of the developers 'fixing' characters, for players who are not skilled enough to find tactful ways to eliminate characters. Anakin is easy to beat. You just have to learn how to do it.

You are not playing a tournament just 20 vs 20 asault game for fun.....
  • Anakin sucks now. I don't know why you couldn't have just left him the way he was. He was perfect. I guess order 66 was implemented by the Emperor and Anakin might as well be dead. Sad sad days for the democracy.
  • Bavolo wrote: »
    EA has 3 options now:
    • Anakin has to go
    • Anakin has to be nerfed by 50%
    • BF 2 will go
    Choose one, please, and choose fast.

It may be appropriate that Anakin is OP, because he is so in the movies. But in a game like this, what happens is this, and I experienced it ALL THE TIME since the Anakin upgrade: The team opposing him will lose. There's no denying it. And there is nor point nor fun playing, when you've got no chance to win. So you stop playing. So the game dies. Easy to comprehend, isn't it?

Totally agreed. I was close to deleting the game today because I was so fed up. I had several full health villains killed - when retribution comes along. Plenty of troopers killed by the other abilities. And you cant even do damage to him because of heroic might - or only very hard.

Retribution should go entirely or just be available once a game or only avaiable when you killed a villain otherwise. His Heroric Might damage reduction must be lowered to 50%. Pull dominance recharge time should be doubled. Possibly his passionate strike can stay.

The abilities ideas were great but also greatly op.

Just the new troopers announced kept me from (rage) deleting today.
  • pls nerf
  • Anakin is OP in Galactic assault. He unbalanced the partys.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • It's pathetic!!
    Never i have seen something more overpower than Anakin in my life.
    The first in the classification always is an Anakin always.

This will destroy this game if you don't fix it immediately.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Bavolo wrote: »
    EA has 3 options now:
    • Anakin has to go
    • Anakin has to be nerfed by 50%
    • BF 2 will go
    Choose one, please, and choose fast.

It may be appropriate that Anakin is OP, because he is so in the movies. But in a game like this, what happens is this, and I experienced it ALL THE TIME since the Anakin upgrade: The team opposing him will lose. There's no denying it. And there is nor point nor fun playing, when you've got no chance to win. So you stop playing. So the game dies. Easy to comprehend, isn't it?

Crying all the time or?
  • So far I'm loving him. He was a bit too OP at first but now that's fixed. People still say he's too OP but in reality the dark side has always been more OP since launch, at least until now. Now, the light side can finally stand their ground against them on equal footing. My only issue is out of the maybe 40-50 times I've had my Retribution bar filled up, the game only let me activate it 2 or 3 times total cause for some reason the game just decides "Oh no, you're not allowed to use that ability even though the bar's maxed" -_______-
  • Smrph
    47 posts Member
    Tuskin38 wrote: »
    5aekj2123sh1.png

You mad men, you actually did it.
    Have you given up on trying to balance?

How do you know it's not balanced if you haven't played it?

Months later... It really isn't. Balanced that is.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!