criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Trigger finger not working

When I’m sprinting, and then I press right trigger, it takes about one second to fire. Pls fix this as it makes my gameplay experience a little bit worse/slower.

Replies

• jonci
    797 posts Member
    edited February 8
    here try these finger, because its all you will get from them, trust me.

Edited to remove inappropriate image ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • It's to save you getting sued out of your home by Disney. People may think The Galactic Empire (TM) are evil but trust me, they're nothing compared to Disney.
    23rkcd2mgahf.jpg
  • @Duke_M yea that’s probably true. Okay it is true.😆
  • _TheStump_ wrote: »
    When I’m sprinting, and then I press right trigger, it takes about one second to fire. Pls fix this as it makes my gameplay experience a little bit worse/slower.

It's called sprint recovery, is intended, and is in most shooters. Each class has some sort of delay from when you stop sprinting until you can fire your blaster.
  • @johnny_mercury but why is that a thing, it kills me every time
  • Duke_M
    53 posts Member
    edited February 13
    _TheStump_ wrote: »
    @Duke_M yea that’s probably true. Okay it is true.😆

Damn straight it is. You dont want Donald Duck coming round to your house fully intent on force choking you.

EA MODS - TRIGGER WARNING - I AM NOT ADVOCATING ANYONE BEING CHOKED TO DEATH BY A CARTOON DUCK
    23rkcd2mgahf.jpg
  • theleebryan
    99 posts Member
    edited February 13
    If only the devs were on it like these mods eh! Just remember, don't swear

Edited for swearing ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • EA_Rtas
    60 posts EA Moderator
    edited February 13
    Folks I shouldn't have to remind you that discussing moderation is against the rules. I had to a remove a post in here discussing that I removed an inappropriate image and discussing the rule against swearing. Keep the thread on topic please and within the rules or I'll be locking the thread.