criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

This Game is a Joke!

I don't know if this is him lagging, garbage hitboxes, or both. EIther way, it's freaking ridiculous. This is why I don't bother with this game.

Replies

• Sorry, but I see poor choices. You backed into a corner and tried an under powered unleash as your only defense. When you allowed yourself to get trapped in a corner you had a dash attack and failed to use it. If anything it would have allowed you to get out of trouble.
  • Darth_Vapor3
    2516 posts Member
    edited February 9
    Never mind.
  • ReyZaBurrel
    158 posts Member
    edited February 11
    DarthLando wrote: »
    What exactly is ridiculous in said video ?

He weakened you, allowing him to deal more damage, while you backed yourself into a corner, stood still & tried to block on a character that can’t block

There is a certain level of "Sandra Bullock" that you can deal with in this game and this was complete "Sandra Bullock". Mind this wasn't the first time this has happened. After getting hit 4,5,6 times without him even being in range to do so, I saw no point in even continuing. And I backed myself in a corner? Yeah, because he was really besting me and getting "legit" hits off on me from his 50ft lightsaber. foh clown
  • Bandicoot
    222 posts Member
    edited February 11

He weakened you, allowing him to deal more damage, while you backed yourself into a corner, stood still & tried to block on a character that can’t block

Poor choices yes but he gets hit without being hit. This seems to be worse vs grievous. This really irritates me when flying through the air as aerial and somehow saber 50m below hits me. Also the bundled saber hits due to lag that seems to allow sabers to 2 swing you. Just remember saber combat is all **** no skill now.
  • ReyZaBurrel
    158 posts Member
    edited February 12
    Bandicoot wrote: »

Poor choices yes but he gets hit without being hit. This seems to be worse vs grievous. This really irritates me when flying through the air as aerial and somehow saber 50m below hits me. Also the bundled saber hits due to lag that seems to allow sabers to 2 swing you. Just remember saber combat is all **** no skill now.

Poor choices? What poor choices? Other than deciding to boot up this broken(yet again) game is the only poor choice i made. I didn't get backed into a corner and nobody was "standing still trying to block". I used the gawd damn force push on Dooku twice and the second time in the alley he blocked. I hit the button for like 1 second after that and it was just a random button press.
  • TjPunx
    985 posts Member
    edited February 12
    So wait you’re complaining about backing yourself into a corner and getting killed. Lol
  • Lol, some of the people trying to defend the game. Are you guys really that braindead?.

It is CLEARLY shown that Dooku is miles away and is still able to hit Yoda while swinging at thin air. Now OP, i don't know if that was lag, spaghetti netcode, bugs or a combination of the three but i FEEL you man, the trash saber combat in this game is also why i downright refuse to play most of the time, what's the point? you just get screwed by a combination of things like what happened in the vid and I've seen far worse cases than what's happened here.

It's simply not fun and not worth the effort of doing well and getting the battle points.
    r07jdwtlplwd.gif
  • Zyder wrote: »
    Saber tracking is the problem there. Please stop defending the bugs of the game just because you think the people are noob. The game is broken. Period.

The amount of 'noob' assumption in this forum is astounding, I sometimes wonder if the people defending the game, actually play it?!
  • quenaelin
    634 posts Member
    edited February 12
    Dooku blocked your push and weakened you and you backed out to corner and that was it. I didn't see you striking him many times, so no tracking problem or hitbox problem here, move along. Your video was bad Yoda gameplay nothing more, this thread was a joke in itself. Dooku was playing much better. Though I am also playing badly with Yoda, playing good with Yoda isn't easy.
  • This is what you can call getting outplayed. If it was me, i would take it as a good lesson to improve myself and get better at the game. But that's just me.
  • Meesa not laughing!
  • Jokes are supposed to be funny, not boring.
  • AVGN
    456 posts Member
    Bandicoot wrote: »

Poor choices? What poor choices? Other than deciding to boot up this broken(yet again) game is the only poor choice i made. I didn't get backed into a corner and nobody was "standing still trying to block". I used the gawd damn force push on Dooku twice and the second time in the alley he blocked. I hit the button for like 1 second after that and it was just a random button press.

Don't worry, dude. Most people here don't know what they're talking about or just like to look cool or troll for no reason.

Yes you were lagging (and don't blame your gear, the servers are a mess), and yes... you made not one, but two mistakes. You expected the game to actually work as intended and tried to fight a lightsaber character as Yoda with a broken combat system.

Don't take it too seriously, hope for the best, expect the worst. Just my personal advice for you.
    What were they thinking?