criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Community Transmission: Progress Update on New Mode + Emote Wheel

13Next

Replies

• My question is are we getting a multi player offline mode for this game mode? I loved playing with friends on battlefront 2015 with offline walker assault and was very disappointed to not have anything bigger than a sad version of blast as the biggest thing in arcade. Any offline content is always appreciated and it would be nice if changing appearances was a option within the offline mode
  • My question is are we getting a multi player offline mode for this game mode? I loved playing with friends on battlefront 2015 with offline walker assault and was very disappointed to not have anything bigger than a sad version of blast as the biggest thing in arcade. Any offline content is always appreciated and it would be nice if changing appearances was a option within the offline mode

There hasn't been any official statements about there being a large scale offline mode, but it has been rumored. I agree that more offline content is needed, and BF2015's Skirmish was great for couch co-op.
  • I can't wait to try out the new blasters!! Oh, wait...
    Maybe next time.
    The rest looks good though.
  • For PC, to get the Emote wheel, click on "F2" on your keyboard as that will bring up the wheel for you to select an emote to use (provided you have set them in the "My Collections" tab for each character).
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • Honestly, I really hate the emote wheel lol. What ever happened to the tactical wheel???? You know, saying something like "cover me" and seeing the little message come up on the side of the screen. That's good! Lets do that.
  • Sniffy44
    394 posts Member
    I think the emote wheel is mostly fine. It would be nice if it couldve been randomly auto-populated though, it was a slog to go through and fill it out for every trooper/hero
  • Skins and emotes for reinforcements!
  • Skins and emotes for reinforcements!

Definitely, but I also want Victory Poses and 1P view. :blush:
    "All wings report in."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!