criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Please add the ability to crouch to all heroes.

I would like to tbag people.


8dh69o72w6hm.jpg


Replies

  • Never understood why they can't
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    Never understood why they can't
    Same, just another ridiculous blunder in this game
  • Sniffy44
    393 posts Member
    edited February 10
    some of them already can, Iden and Lando can both do it in single player so the animations are there, they just decided to make them roll instead of crouch in multiplayer
    Post edited by Sniffy44 on
  • I would like to tbag people.
    That might be why we can't crouch..
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif


    I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Lagodaki wrote: »
    I would like to tbag people.
    That might be why we can't crouch..

    Dip, dip, potato chip


    8dh69o72w6hm.jpg


  • Completely silly that you can't
    [+3748 posts]
  • Admiral_Xen
    2727 posts Member
    edited February 10
    Relmets wrote: »
    Completely silly that you can't

    They have the animation is the most silly thing. Play the campaign. Iden, Han, Leia, Lando can all do it (Luke can't tho)

    Janina said in an interview that doing the duck walk for hours to mocap was one of the hardest things about the game.

    Yet DICE just ignore the Queen's selfless hard work and as a result I can't even do a proper vbag

    tumblr_mvnircfWvl1s3zkl4o1_500.gif
    y tho?
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

    Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Completely silly that you can't

    They have the animation is the most silly thing. Play the campaign. Iden, Han, Leia, Lando can all do it (Luke can't tho)

    Janina said in an interview that doing the duck walk for hours to mocap was one of the hardest things about the game.

    Yet DICE just ignore the Queen's selfless hard work and as a result I can't even do a proper vbag

    tumblr_mvnircfWvl1s3zkl4o1_500.gif
    y tho?

    They made her cry...
    cglfsngc1e8v.gif

    might be time for a crusade.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Completely silly that you can't

    They have the animation is the most silly thing. Play the campaign. Iden, Han, Leia, Lando can all do it (Luke can't tho)

    Janina said in an interview that doing the duck walk for hours to mocap was one of the hardest things about the game.

    Yet DICE just ignore the Queen's selfless hard work and as a result I can't even do a proper vbag

    tumblr_mvnircfWvl1s3zkl4o1_500.gif
    y tho?

    just another bullet point on the list of incredibly weird decisions made on their end
    [+3748 posts]
  • Sniffy44 wrote: »
    some of them already can, Iden and Lando can both do it in single player so the animations are there, they just decided to make them roll instead of crouch in multiplayer

    And Leia! :smiley:
    Current Topics:
    Leia Improvements
    Heroes vs Villains Improvements
    4th Ability Concept - Yoda

    1j58fmke3evs.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

    ❝ 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮
    𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺? ❞
    - Leia Organa





  • PlayersPurity
    544 posts Member
    edited February 11
    I recently noticed in multiplayer blaster heroes can roll, but not crouch, and in campaign they can crouch, but not roll. :joy:
    Current Topics:
    Leia Improvements
    Heroes vs Villains Improvements
    4th Ability Concept - Yoda

    1j58fmke3evs.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

    ❝ 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮
    𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺? ❞
    - Leia Organa





  • Is it just me or did the blaster heroes used to be able to crouch early on in the game's life? Or maybe I'm just thinking of the campaign. Also, I think Chewbacca (or maybe it was Han or Lando) was seen crouching in the trailer for the Solo Season.
    In my book, experience outranks everything.
Sign In or Register to comment.