criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Can saber combat rework come with private matches, please?

With saber duels improved I feel like many of us would like to spar with friends. Is it possible to learn such power?

Replies

• private matches was being worked on but some technical difficultys caused that to be put on hold.
  • hsf_
    1450 posts Member
    unit900000 wrote: »
    private matches was being worked on but some technical difficultys caused that to be put on hold.

On hold or forgotten about, like Extraction and SA?
  • Private matches is what I want more than anything, then it would be improved saber combat and bug fixes (and making Kylo's frenzy work how it did a few months ago - one target at a time, breaks through block, 7 hits with card)
  • Private matches or at least online custom arcade, coop or vs up to 4 players... Would be awesome.
  • With saber duels improved I feel like many of us would like to spar with friends. Is it possible to learn such power?

Hold your horses @Legolas79391 , lightsaber combat hasn’t been improved yet. The devs have only stated that they will rework it.
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • They’ve been working on a new saber combat system. YouTubers and such have said it’ll probably come after the release of the chosen one
  • With saber duels improved I feel like many of us would like to spar with friends. Is it possible to learn such power?

Not from DICE.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    private matches was being worked on but some technical difficultys caused that to be put on hold.

those being?
    FORUM JESTER
    KOG
    Dbeh6cI.gif
  • What exactly is so technically difficult about adding private matches?