criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Yeah Yeah another one of these...

Here is Boba Fett hiding inside a wall again.
dchp7kkeo1j7.jpg

Can this clipping through the map be fixed?
^A request for this issue that's been around since launch to be fixed
Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
hojevrxvarht.png
PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

Replies

• same problem on yavin 4 inside the temple and on hoth too... they don't have time to fix it but create emote wheel and skins ... people complains about 'rage quitters' in HvV. if i play against players that go behind the walls, for sure i will quit .
  • Knew it was only a matter of time before scrub Bobas would find places to hide on that awful map.

You know if they deleted the target system it wouldn't matter when someone was hiding in a wall. Just saying.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • i have experienced it on yavin 4 too i dont have footage of it but its above the long path inside the temple that leads to the middle turbo laser in the first phase
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    i have experienced it on yavin 4 too i dont have footage of it but its above the long path inside the temple that leads to the middle turbo laser in the first phase

That ones easy to get into just go to the target and hug the wall and eventually you'll find it
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    i have experienced it on yavin 4 too i dont have footage of it but its above the long path inside the temple that leads to the middle turbo laser in the first phase

That ones easy to get into just go to the target and hug the wall and eventually you'll find it

True it is easy to get in, but we shouldn't have to, it's not like this bug was discovered yesterday, it's been here since the game came out and is still not fixed, plus even if you know how to get in it does give the people hiding in there a huge advantage. Just recently had people hiding in there as a group with lando and his stun ready, han and his charge and on top Rey letting them know exactly when someone approaches.
    It's pure laziness that hasn't been fixed, there are bugs in the game which are hard to replicate and then find a fix, but this one should be easy.
  • Knew it was only a matter of time before scrub Bobas would find places to hide on that awful map.

You know if they deleted the target system it wouldn't matter when someone was hiding in a wall. Just saying.

The target system encourages this stuff and apparently, it is fine to the devs.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Lagodaki
    900 posts Member
    edited February 10
    jordi1337 wrote: »

True it is easy to get in, but we shouldn't have to, it's not like this bug was discovered yesterday, it's been here since the game came out and is still not fixed, plus even if you know how to get in it does give the people hiding in there a huge advantage. Just recently had people hiding in there as a group with lando and his stun ready, han and his charge and on top Rey letting them know exactly when someone approaches.
    It's pure laziness that hasn't been fixed, there are bugs in the game which are hard to replicate and then find a fix, but this one should be easy.
    Or Kylo/Iden/Phasma in there waiting for someone to walk in, Bossk too. Would just recommend to not play this map
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Sweet Han skin.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • It's almost as though the target system promotes toxic gameplay in HvV.....
  • My idea is to just put geonosis in the trash for all game modes.
  • Sweet Han skin.

Gotta be immersive for the clown warz maps :smile:
    It's almost as though the target system promotes toxic gameplay in HvV.....

:open_mouth:
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Look at that Chad Luke
    h8hHMgr.png
    [+3748 posts]
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Look at that Chad Luke
    h8hHMgr.png

That is some new guy I've been playing with, not really good...
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Just leave these here I guess, maybe this will get addressed
    jhi7ketzejaw.jpg
    84u5xihxo19y.jpg
    hojevrxvarht.png