criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Expansion Pack

Hey, recently purchased xbox 1, got battlefront deluxe edition , came with the expansion packs. everything has been downloaded and installed, game plays fine but no access to the expansion packs like outer rim, death star etc.

Can anyone help?
Thanks

Replies

• bfloo
    13345 posts Member
    There was a glitch way back when where you had to go into the store and install each dlc on its own. They showed as paid for, there was just an install glitch.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

have just checked again and everything has been downloaded and installed but still no access. Have checked whether I need to install each individually but this has already been done. Purchased the game online through Microsoft store so not sure what the problem is. when clicking on them to access, its searching for players/game but never getting there.

Not to worry, if it persists will contact Microsoft or something.

Again thanks for the response.
  • There is a small file for Season Pass that must be downloaded and installed as well. Just check the add ons area and make sure all available items are downloaded.

This is how it was on PS4 at least. I don't have an Xbox so not sure on that platform.
  • when clicking on them to access, its searching for players/game but never getting there.

Just reread this. If they don't have locks on the pictures for each expansion in game, then you have access. If you aren't finding lobbies it just means not enough people are playing that expansion at the moment.
  • No locks on the pictures or anything.

will keep trying.

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.
  • I think that the expansion pack lobbies are just dead, I started playing Battlefront 2015 last night on PS4 and couldn't find a match on any expansion pack playlist. At this point, DICE might as well make every Battlefront 2015 expansion free and add them into the standard playlists so that you can actually find matches on them.
  • A friend of mine is experiencing the same issue on PS4, let me know if you figure out a way on how to fix this
  • @ ZephanUnbound luckily I did not pay for them as they came free.

I was thinking the same as the game is 4 years old however the main game is always lively and you always have players there. never mind
  • FourStringBass4
    1020 posts Member
    edited February 11
    You're best bet is Outer Rim Playlist. I can still find matches for that and Cargo on PS4.
  • One Xbox, there should be 7 separate items in the "Installed" category if you have the Deluxe Edition.
    • Star wars Battlefront (Main Game)
    • Star wars Battlefront Bespin
    • Star wars Battlefront Death Star
    • Star wars Battlefront Outer Rim
    • Star wars Battlefront Scarif
    • Star wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition Content
    • Star wars Battlefront Season Pass

If you have all of these installed, you have everything in the game. It's most likely that there aren't enough players available.
    Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs
  • http://swbstats.com/ still a nice population but most people might be playing the standard game man
  • I didn't know there was a page like that for Star Wars BF 2015.
    Seems like it's mostly dead on PC but has some players on consoles.033saacijoaq.jpg
    Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs
  • Sanche wrote: »
    Hey, recently purchased xbox 1, got battlefront deluxe edition , came with the expansion packs. everything has been downloaded and installed, game plays fine but no access to the expansion packs like outer rim, death star etc.

Can anyone help?
    Thanks
    Crud... I was planning on offering to 'friend up' if interested and play together but I am on PS4.

• i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    Sanche wrote: »

Can anyone help?
    Thanks
    Crud... I was planning on offering to 'friend up' if interested and play together but I am on PS4.

We should create a group on that here somewhere... would be quite interesting
  • Thanks everyone for the replies.

It seems like the lobbies are empty, which is a shame.

Was thinking of getting Battlefront 2, any thoughts??
  • Sanche wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for the replies.

It seems like the lobbies are empty, which is a shame.

Was thinking of getting Battlefront 2, any thoughts??

Battlefront 2 is overall better than Battlefront (2015) from what I have played so far of Battlefront (2015) since buying it recently. I'd wait on a sale though, you can get it as cheap as $5 sometimes.
  • I'm on PS4, so can't speak for all platforms, but try Extraction on Outer Rim. I can usually find a few games there, as there are only two maps of that game mode in BF2 so quite a few players seem to have migrated back to the 2015 version.
    Give Battlefront 2 a try, it's good but in a different way (plus it's pretty cheap now) :)
  • Cheers everyone,

Going to stick with Battlefront 2015 edition and hone my skills some more then go onto Battlefront 2.

Have to say though Battlefront is a great game, lots of depth to the game, so no doubt will keep me entertained.