criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I just tried to play this game again... NOT WORTH IT.

Literally my first experience with this game's Multiplayer mode in over a year was being spawn camped....

This game is actual garbage to try to play at this point.

Replies

• Hmmm...

There really isn’t a lot of spawn camping opportunities in this game. The only one I can really think of is phase one of Naboo and some of it in non-GA modes like extraction and SA.

Did you play one game and come to a conclusion? Sounds that way.

I am not a fan of spreading misinformation. Maybe be more specific next time if you are trying to offer feedback to improve the game.
  • you just had a bad team.
  • Yeah bad team. Yesterday I kept having a bad team.

I didn't like and some things still don't like this game but I make sure to play 3 to 8 games a day.
  • Phyrebrat
    814 posts Member
    edited February 11
    I'm surprised you gave up because of the spawn camping as opposed to the many other problems we still have in the game.

But seeing as you took the effort to join here, why not try again in a week's time and see if things are more enjoyable.

Player mentality is just as broken in this game as the bugs. Being here with us is generally a positive sign if you can get over the nastiness that some throw out (and I've been guilty of that myself in times past), and we might represent a fraction of the playerbase, but we have investment in each other/the game and there's great advice for workarounds.

So try one more match, go on ;)

pH
  • Games not fun to play. The biggest selling point, the Heroes, just fall flat. Your probably more lethal in GA as a enforcer than most saber Heroes.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Phyrebrat wrote: »
    I'm surprised you gave up because of the spawn camping as opposed to the many other problems we still have in the game

Yeah, this is such a rare occurrence. Last phase of GA Naboo, Extraction first phase of Kessel are the ones that come to mind, there may be a couple of more.

OP, you should find a PSN fiend or two to party up with, who've been playing a while, to get you back up to speed. Bugs aside, the game is a lot of fun.

• DarthLando wrote: »
    I apologize you came back after a year & immediately got worked by players who didn’t quit.

I sincerely appreciate your status-update, ‘dear diary’ thread though.

That made me LOL. Great comment!
    I apologize you came back after a year & immediately got worked by players who didn’t quit.

Lol
  • I still have some fun with this game but it is getting repetitive playing on the same maps we've had for months. This game needs new maps, blasters/weapons, some OT skins and bug/map exploit fixes if it is going to maintain any replay value for myself. Need to see how the new mode plays and if there is any additional content that impacts game play is going to be added. If it is just one map for the new mode and no additional maps for other modes like Extraction and SA, then I'll probably take the disc out of the XB1 and put it on the shelf. Broken heroes, clone skins and emote wheels are not going to keep me playing this game.
    Try playing for a little longer and if you still are not satisfied then trade the game in for a pack of gum.

dismissing OP's legit complaints about this god awful excuse of a game? Gotta wonder why this game has a lower pop than OG 2005 BF2 lol

I am SO proud of this community.

dismissing OP's legit complaints about this god awful excuse of a game? Gotta wonder why this game has a lower pop than OG 2005 BF2 lol

Well for one, it’s not a legitimate complaint as it’s not a legitimate problem. As others have attested to, it’s a rare exception.

Secondly, while I highly doubt the 2015 BF’s population is anything remotely close to the 2017 version, we don’t have those numbers, so any speculation is exactly that.
    DarthLando wrote: »

Well for one, it’s not a legitimate complaint as it’s not a legitimate problem. As others have attested to, it’s a rare exception.

Secondly, while I highly doubt the 2015 BF’s population is anything remotely close to the 2017 version, we don’t have those numbers, so any speculation is exactly that.
    I don't think he was serious about that.
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Lagodaki wrote: »

I don't think he was serious about that.

He is quite serious about his trolling comments.
  • Wait what, you haven't played the game for a year and lost your first match? Oh no! Yes, it must be the game. It's terrible! How dare they!

Or... Or.... You're a bit rusty... And you can actually have... fun? ... without having to win?
  • Yes there can be very devious players out there, campers, runners, exploiters, be careful and prepare for worse or you will be disappointed. Game is still very playable and fun, dont let them bother you so much, I am always thinking perhaps next match will be better and then it is.
  • The game is extremely frustrating currently, I’ve cut my game time down massively the past few weeks

Keep getting my hero stuck on random stuff and having to respawn was getting too much
  • EA_Cian
    1225 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Having a poor experience of playing MP is never fun, but we don't always need to have a thread about it. That said, I'm locking this - in part for that and in part because some of the reactions from people in the thread are also fairly childish.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!