criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Leveling up Speeder Class?

Hi everyone,

Regarding the levelcaps I am quite happy with my ranks so far. All my troopers, reinforcements and tanks are completely leveled out. The only thing missing are the spaceships and, unluckily, the speeder.

I am having a really hard time leveling the speeder up. On endor it is not very my thing, because one crashed really quickly. I love snowspeeders, but I play them very rapidly and even if I get to play them, the time I can play them is very Limited. Let‘s not talk about the land speeder on tatooine.

Does anyone has any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Replies

• I suggest the Officer's Presence Method:

Just watch a few minutes from the start of this video. There I explain how to get an advantage from Officer's Presence Star Card to get XP in any vehicle (except for flying vehicles). The idea is to get the bonus score from Officer's Presence Star Card while inside a vehicle, so it becomes XP for said vehicle class. Getting XP with vehicle classes may be tough, but this method at least helps you to accelerate this process, especially when you really have no idea how to properly get kills with the vehicle youre using, but you can stay near injured teammates to get tat beloved XP from Officer's Presence.
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

Just watch a few minutes from the start of this video. There I explain how to get an advantage from Officer's Presence Star Card to get XP in any vehicle (except for flying vehicles). The idea is to get the bonus score from Officer's Presence Star Card while inside a vehicle, so it becomes XP for said vehicle class. Getting XP with vehicle classes may be tough, but this method at least helps you to accelerate this process, especially when you really have no idea how to properly get kills with the vehicle youre using, but you can stay near injured teammates to get tat beloved XP from Officer's Presence.

I'll check the video out later today, thank you in advance for the advice

I thought they had fixed that again at some point after the first time it was brought up, fixed and added back into the game. Nice to know that isn't the case.

If you want to level speeders, keep in mind there's a vehicles event next week. They will be even cheaper so it will be easier to spam them.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • DarthJ
    6051 posts Member
    As much as you don't like the speeder bike on Endor, it was probably my easiest way of leveling up at a quick rate. Once you get used to the control of it (which is admittedly annoying with the terrain), its the best to use due to the potential longevity you have to use it.

Also the BARC speeder on Geonosis.
    PSN: ibrajoker59