criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I played Cargo tonight.....

2Next

Replies

• Yeah. Not a fan of people using M&K on console. The advantage is more than slight.

It's freaking huge. There are so many situations where it would benefit. Especially the mouse
    XBOX GT: Finest blah

• d0kRX wrote: »
    Also I am assuming my friend who plays with mouse and keyboard then is a cheater and I ought to report him lol. :smiley:

If he plays with mk on ps4 he’s a scrub that needs a huge crutch to keep up.
  • Bothan spies informed me of another XB1 player who used a Cronus

• Just learned of yet another Xbox player using a Cronus. He was a Cargo wannabe sweaty, but not much of a private match guy. Only fair for me to being it up after criticizing PS4

• where are these competitions you speak of? i never hear of any but maybe i just don't know where to look

and m&k on console is a move that should not be allowed, super lame
    PSN: computerson
  • Spiito
    1706 posts Member
    Just learned of yet another Xbox player using a Cronus. He was a Cargo wannabe sweaty, but not much of a private match guy. Only fair for me to being it up after criticizing PS4

Just curious, but did you ask them? Or do you base these news broadcasts on what you assume?

giphy.gif
  • where are these competitions you speak of? i never hear of any but maybe i just don't know where to look

and m&k on console is a move that should not be allowed, super lame

Are you referring to private match tournaments? They aren't much of a thing now that the population is low

• Spiito wrote: »
    Just learned of yet another Xbox player using a Cronus. He was a Cargo wannabe sweaty, but not much of a private match guy. Only fair for me to being it up after criticizing PS4

Just curious, but did you ask them? Or do you base these news broadcasts on what you assume?

Not at all. I've figured out through a variety of ways. Some directly admit, yes. Others make the mistake of directly purchasing mods or telling other players.

• Xerogon wrote: »
    d0kRX wrote: »
    Also I am assuming my friend who plays with mouse and keyboard then is a cheater and I ought to report him lol. :smiley:

If he plays with mk on ps4 he’s a scrub that needs a huge crutch to keep up.

always felt like using a pad makes shooters a tad better. i was in the military, and m&k aren't nearly close to reality. the ar i've been trained with was around 4,5 kilograms. you don't just point that to the head and ohk.
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • Cargo... now that’s a mode I haven’t played for a long time... a long time....
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png