criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Don't hate me but i really miss the hologram menu i want it back

I liked the noise it made when your choosing your class and the hologram effect of course is there any chance we could have it back :smile:

Replies

• Relmets wrote: »
    Ideally you could choose whichever display you wanted, but that's probably for a game with more fleshed out customization
    I feel like there comes a point where games just can't cater to everyone. I mean, what game has customizable MENUS? Some concessions just have to be made at some point, otherwise they might-as-well release two different versions of the same game.

I did say ideally
    [+3748 posts]
  • We should be able to choose between the two
  • It never bothered me but neither does this one
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I like both. No reason to have one then take it away for another.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Ideally you could choose whichever display you wanted, but that's probably for a game with more fleshed out customization
    I feel like there comes a point where games just can't cater to everyone. I mean, what game has customizable MENUS? Some concessions just have to be made at some point, otherwise they might-as-well release two different versions of the same game.

I did say ideally

This. I never cared for the hologram because it hid the beauty and sound quality of the models but it did give off a more star warsy feel.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • BucksawBoushh
    4890 posts Member
    edited February 12
    Never thought much about it. Just rotate the two menu styles and problem solved.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Yeah I sometimes miss it too. Although I was pretty happy when this one came out, the holograms were pretty cool.
    MillSmit wrote: »
    I miss the little black droid :(

And yes...that too😂
  • F8RGE wrote: »

This hits the nail on the head.

It does, but then again, this game isn't a very customizable game. I mean, last game (which I in no way prefer over this one) you could even have two multiplayer hands, in this one, you can't pick the maps you want to play.
  • Northernfang
    43 posts Member
    edited February 13

Not like the menu has already been made, used for months, had any other significance than a cosmetic one (just like skins btw) and that all it would take is the option to switch from one to the other. Which should've been done from the start actually.
  • F8RGE wrote: »

This hits the nail on the head.

While I agree, how hard is it to keep both options and add some kind of toggle option? The assets were there at some point.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • The one we have now is just fine. I was one of the ones begging for the menu we have now. So there is one thing that was added that I love. Nope leave the menu as is.

They can't please everyone and on that day I had 1 of 2027 of my wishes granted.

Don't take my only wish that came through away.
  • The actual menu is better IMO.
    It is more appropriate to check the appearances before purchasing them.
  • They should take the hologram menu version of Yoda and use it to make a Force Yoda Legedary skin :p
  • I mean don't get me wrong I love the new menu, but can we have a light version background also could we actually have random heroes pop up in the menu ?
  • i miss that to.
  • Maybe just watch old YouTube videos and reminisce? It really wasn't that great to see everything washed out in holo blue....but to each their own.
  • They should take the hologram menu version of Yoda and use it to make a Force Yoda Legedary skin :p

Amen! That is an excellent idea!

* Force Ghost Yoda

OMG like do I even Star Wars!

* Force Ghost Yoda

Force Ghost Obi Wan Legendary skin would be great too. But perhaps that is irrationally greedy of me, since they won't acknowledge the existence of Alec Guinness in this video game... ever. :)
  • I miss the hologram menu as well. But I wouldnt minds then experimenting a bit. The no hologram mod still looks fantastic.

* Force Ghost Yoda

Force Ghost Obi Wan Legendary skin would be great too. But perhaps that is irrationally greedy of me, since they won't acknowledge the existence of Alec Guinness in this video game... ever. :)

Old Ben skin should be top priority.
  • We are
    ZugZug wrote: »
    I liked the noise it made when your choosing your class and the hologram effect of course is there any chance we could have it back :smile:

Please don’t give them ideas you saw what happened with the emote wheel let’s wait until we get the new game mode before we threw out these small requests because they will take it and run with it and blow it out of proportion
  • I never got to see TLC back in the day. Maybe with holograms one day I will