criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Its offical, New Republic Reinforcements Incoming in March!!!

Prev13
StarWars0525
2084 posts Member
edited February 12
ecup2jis7493.png
Offical Response from DICE!!!

Replies

• StarWars0525
    2084 posts Member
    edited February 12
    I personally believe it’s arc troopers and driodekas and if it is, I would be so happy but I shouldn’t get my hopes up too high.
  • hsf_
    1464 posts Member
    edited February 12
    I personally believe it’s arc troopers and driodekas and if it is, I would be so happy but I shouldn’t get my hopes up too high.

Nope.
    In case you missed it:

We have new reinforcements coming. However, neither of them are the Droideka. I know a known "poster" commented over the weekend, but what was said is not accurate. I'm sorry that your hopes probably got up really high for this, but it's not true. It really sucks that we couldn't say the reinforcements were coming first, either. However, the reinforcements that are coming are super wicked and I'm excited for you to see them.

Unfortunately, it's not droidekas, which means I only have 1 more thing to hope for in this new game mode and that's some kind of SA involvement.
  • hsf_ wrote: »

Nope.
    In case you missed it:

We have new reinforcements coming. However, neither of them are the Droideka. I know a known "poster" commented over the weekend, but what was said is not accurate. I'm sorry that your hopes probably got up really high for this, but it's not true. It really sucks that we couldn't say the reinforcements were coming first, either. However, the reinforcements that are coming are super wicked and I'm excited for you to see them.

Unfortunately, it's not droidekas, which means I only have 1 more thing to hope for in this new game mode and that's some kind of SA involvement.

I lost all hope once again. The hypes gone.
  • Oh no it’s probaly Ewoks and crash speeders.
  • I bet its just going to be flamethrower units for the republic and cis.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • Good, (with lots of hoping) they can add the new Republic reinforcement to GA Geonosis and replace Wookies on Kamino and Naboo. Unless these new reinforcements are a new class, but I doubt that.

As for the Sepratists I can only think of the Commando droids from the CW or Magnaguards if they are going melee.
  • Good, (with lots of hoping) they can add the new Republic reinforcement to GA Geonosis and replace Wookies on Kamino and Naboo. Unless these new reinforcements are a new class, but I doubt that.

As for the Sepratists I can only think of the Commando droids from the CW or Magnaguards if they are going melee.

Pretty sure it’s driod and republic commandos because of Ben commandos background on Twitter.

Pretty sure it’s driod and republic commandos because of Ben commandos background on Twitter.

Alas no melee, but glad to see the Commandos are finally on there way to the battlefield.
  • hsf_ wrote: »

Nope.
    In case you missed it:

Why wouldn't it be droidekas? "brand new" should point to something we haven't seen before I.E. it won't be a retread of the same reinforcements we already have Flametrooper, Jump-Trooper etc.
    Hi.
  • Draxin wrote: »
    hsf_ wrote: »

Nope.
    In case you missed it:

Why wouldn't it be droidekas? "brand new" should point to something we haven't seen before I.E. it won't be a retread of the same reinforcements we already have Flametrooper, Jump-Trooper etc.

They flat out said the Droideka leak was wrong.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • dont ask me why that picture is so small cause idk lol thanks google.
  • The title is misleading, I thought of New Republic, as in what the Rebellion became, not Galactic Republic :D
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • One of them will probably be Ewoks, which I’m fine with and will be looking forward to ranking up.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • jar jar binks could be a nice addition to this game !
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Draxin wrote: »

Nope.
    In case you missed it:

Yes, but why not? Clearly something the community wants, even if you're not a pt fan. Whatever they are doing is easier to develop no doubt.
  • Dash
    11432 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »

Nope.
    In case you missed it:

Yes, but why not? Clearly something the community wants, even if you're not a pt fan. Whatever they are doing is easier to develop no doubt.

One day Some day #Droidekas. I’d love to play again on that day. :blush: :sunglasses:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• He down loaded old star wars games. After the 15th when the new games come out I'm playing those.

The smart decision would of been release the game mode this month add in the reinforcement later. SMH.

Check loot box play something else. I hate to rant but I can see positives in not one thing in this CT.

I hung on as long as I could. Still no mention of even opening the maps for arcade?!?

Done is done. Nothing to spend credits on nothing to buy crystals with.

#timetowalkawaybeforeanotherdelay

Nope.
    In case you missed it:

Not disagreeing with this. Outside of melee reinforcements and droidekas don’t see anything worthwhile or unique that could be coming.

I didn’t see the other part left out of the quote.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • One of them will probably be Ewoks, which I’m fine with and will be looking forward to ranking up.

‘This extra time is also allowing us to create two brand new reinforcements’

Would love to see some Ewoks on Endor, but this doesn’t sound like Ewoks to me.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
    One of them will probably be Ewoks, which I’m fine with and will be looking forward to ranking up.

‘This extra time is also allowing us to create two brand new reinforcements’

Would love to see some Ewoks on Endor, but this doesn’t sound like Ewoks to me.

Its the Megawok from Star Wars Galaxies.

Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1371 posts Member
    edited February 12
    ecup2jis7493.png
    Offical Response from DICE!!!
    Whatever 'it' turns out to be... it will be garbage (play wise, not audio and visual wise).
    Why not actually fix the garbage we have to plunge (play) with now.
    From EA's perspective... "No, instead, dangle a carrot out in front them... and watch the donkeys follow."

Post edited by i2CRE8TOR on
  • I didn't see where it said Republic is getting two reinforcements. I am assuming it is two new enforcers to replace Wookiees for Republic and Resistance.
  • You always do this with your click baity thread titles. Republic Commando's? You're straight up guessing.
  • Yeah that's great but the question on everyone's mind is can these new reinforcements use the emote wheel?
  • Yeah that's great but the question on everyone's mind is can these new reinforcements use the emote wheel?

The best emotes in the game belong to the Ewoks.

Ewok > Droideka + Clone Commando

What help exactly would an Ewok give on the battlefield? Throwing rocks and wooden spears trying to take down droids with blasters?
  • Foty wrote: »
    One of them will probably be Ewoks, which I’m fine with and will be looking forward to ranking up.

What help exactly would an Ewok give on the battlefield? Throwing rocks and wooden spears trying to take down droids with blasters?

Perfect. Great idea.

I believe that too. The only thing I am wondering is... If they add Ewoks, and they only make sense in Endor does this mean Endor will be on the new mode?
    The reason I believe it's ewoks it's because they would be the fastest reinforcement to add. They already have a model and some abilities which seem to use some Enforcer cards.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • TheScape wrote: »

I believe that too. The only thing I am wondering is... If they add Ewoks, and they only make sense in Endor does this mean Endor will be on the new mode?
    The reason I believe it's ewoks it's because they would be the fastest reinforcement to add. They already have a model and some abilities which seem to use some Enforcer cards.

They'll definitely need an overall buff or some good cards, but it's a complete no brainer to add Ewoks as a LS Enforcer on all Endor maps. They're already got multiple skins and emotes.
  • DarthJ
    5422 posts Member
    I've read the CT and nowhere did I see them say specifically 'we have 2 new republic reinforcements coming' - I did see '2 brand new reinforcements coming' with no mention of faction, era, etc. Might be best to stop click baiting.

Reading through, Ewoks does seem a plausible option, and I would like that. Would probably have to mean Endor is in the new mode, which unsure if that is likely or not.

Could also imagine the ARC Troopers being highly likely.

I hope they mean 2 new classes, and not 2 reinforcements only, as 1 or 2 eras will get the nod over everything else. I mean you could imagine ARC Troopers, Magnaguards, Royal Guards, FO riot trooper, etc. But picking only 2 will be tricky, and we know droidekas is definitely not one of them.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • I generally don't play reinforcements, so I don't care.
  • The CT doesn't say "Republic reinforcements" it just says "two brand new reinforcements". We don't know for what side these reinforcements will be on.
    Now, if I were to guess (or at least hope), I'd like to see the new reinforcements be for the Light Side; ARC Trooper or Commando Trooper for the Republic, and a Rebel/Resistance Commando similar to the ones seen in TFU.
    Rebel/Resistance Commando
    7dmikdji65bw.jpg
    eva93e9uuwzw.jpg
    The Dark Side doesn't need any new reinforcements and I hope DICE haven't given them any because what we really need is less Wookies.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    I've read the CT and nowhere did I see them say specifically 'we have 2 new republic reinforcements coming' - I did see '2 brand new reinforcements coming' with no mention of faction, era, etc. Might be best to stop click baiting.

Reading through, Ewoks does seem a plausible option, and I would like that. Would probably have to mean Endor is in the new mode, which unsure if that is likely or not.

I hope they mean 2 new classes, and not 2 reinforcements only, as 1 or 2 eras will get the nod over everything else. I mean you could imagine ARC Troopers, Magnaguards, Royal Guards, FO riot trooper, etc. But picking only 2 will be tricky, and we know droidekas is definitely not one of them.

2 new classes with multiple Reinforcements is highly unlikely. I hope that I’m dead wrong.
  • DarthJ
    5422 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

2 new classes with multiple Reinforcements is highly unlikely. I hope that I’m dead wrong.

So do I! Its likely gonna be 2 literal reinforcements.
  • Sentanal and pilot class hahaha
  • Reinforcements can be vehicles so my guess is that at least one of them will be one of these...

2pxbptfd6f5n.jpeg
  • Versatti wrote: »
    Reinforcements can be vehicles so my guess is that at least one of them will be one of these...

2pxbptfd6f5n.jpeg

That would be unfortunate.
  • Versatti
    1572 posts Member
    edited February 12
    Versatti wrote: »
    Reinforcements can be vehicles so my guess is that at least one of them will be one of these...

2pxbptfd6f5n.jpeg

It would, but I’m a realist. What’s the easiest thing to add to an environment that already has them?

Honestly, I have no clue why they don’t just announce exactly what the reinforcements are and what the gain is for withholding information until mid/end March.

That way we’d stop all of this second guessing, inevitable disappointment and negativity that’s sure to follow when the Spider Droid is announced and the community loses its mind.
  • DarthJ
    5422 posts Member

2pxbptfd6f5n.jpeg

It would, but I’m a realist. What’s the easiest thing to add to an environment that already has them?

Honestly, I have no clue why they don’t just announce exactly what the reinforcements are and what the gain is for withholding information until mid/end March.

That way we’d stop all of this second guessing, inevitable disappointment and negativity that’s sure to follow when the Spider Droid is announced and the community loses its mind.

I would actually take the Spider Droid as I think its needed for Geonosis.

Could end up being them and Ewoks with models already in the game....
  • I didn't see where it said Republic is getting two reinforcements. I am assuming it is two new enforcers to replace Wookiees for Republic and Resistance.

Were in a “CLONE WARS” Season
  • DarthJ wrote: »

2pxbptfd6f5n.jpeg

I would actually take the Spider Droid as I think its needed for Geonosis.

Could end up being them and Ewoks with models already in the game....

Same

I believe that ends with Anakin. They never said the new mode is a clone wars only mode.

Winter is coming. The Clone Wars have ended >:) Well, probably not. But hopefully.
  • I agree it’s probabaly a new clone reinforcement (probably replace Wookiee enforcer). But I dont believe it will be a new droid reinforcement. Most likely it will be a rebellion or resistance enforcer to replace Wookiees there too.
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    I hope its finally some OT, ST content. Enough with the prequels.

ST I wouldn’t mind but not OT. We already have too much OT content. I’m hoping for some more PT content like Coruscant then ST and then OT to balance the eras out.
  • Bunch of people keep claiming we have enough PT content and that the OT era needs more...excusemewhat?
    Hi.