criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Leveled up heros im hero’s and villians

Fully leveled hero’s shouldn’t be aloud in h+v its unbalanced and for players like myself and others who are grinding to 40 and for those who are at 40 stop and think about others I’n game instead of thinking about your selves

Replies

• I dont use my level 40 heroes much. Still trying to level up. That said, players can do what they want. I dont understand using level 40s unless all are leveled up. If you got a great reward for winning I'd understand.
  • What's the matter with you
    FORUM JESTER
    KOG
    Dbeh6cI.gif
  • I hate that game mode, just pointless hacking slashing garbage...I wish people could only level up the hero through assault or showdown. Something that demands skill, showdown is much better
  • Naphtali wrote: »
    I hate that game mode, just pointless hacking slashing garbage...I wish people could only level up the hero through assault or showdown. Something that demands skill, showdown is much better

Care to explain
    FORUM JESTER
    KOG
    Dbeh6cI.gif
  • I don’t like a single new idea in this thread, and agree with the people saying to keep things as they are.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Ripley001 wrote: »
    Fully leveled hero’s shouldn’t be aloud in h+v its unbalanced and for players like myself and others who are grinding to 40 and for those who are at 40 stop and think about others I’n game instead of thinking about your selves

So you’re telling people who have spent much more time in this game to stop playing just so that someone who is inexperienced doesn’t have to “git gud” to level up their own heroes?
    That makes sense (sarcasm). Personally, my only problem with this game mode is when I am put with a group of randoms who don’t know how to play as a team.
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely **** things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I’m sure a lot of the people on this forum are too young for that movie haha
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely **** things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

8164b74btbha.gif
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    ige1ne4fsk9m.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

just makes sense that a level 40 shouldnt be in hero v villians once your level 40 your done right beside i was on my phone when a posted it in the first place B)

So you’re telling people who have spent much more time in this game to stop playing just so that someone who is inexperienced doesn’t have to “git gud” to level up their own heroes?
    That makes sense (sarcasm). Personally, my only problem with this game mode is when I am put with a group of randoms who don’t know how to play as a team.

no im not telling peaple not to play hell yeah go for it in fact more players in game the better and yup i have to agree today i was on a team that litterly went and scatterd and left me on boba fett to deal with hero's solo basically thinking where's my team lol they were inside a wall before i left hahahaha,.........
    KresusFIN wrote: »

just makes sense that a level 40 shouldnt be in hero v villians once your level 40 your done right beside i was on my phone when a posted it in the first place B)
    Ripley001 wrote: »

no im not telling peaple not to play hell yeah go for it in fact more players in game the better and yup i have to agree today i was on a team that litterly went and scatterd and left me on boba fett to deal with hero's solo basically thinking where's my team lol they were inside a wall before i left hahahaha,.........

Are you sure we're firing on all cylinders here
    b99Pl0I.gif
    FORUM JESTER
    KOG
    Dbeh6cI.gif
  • Phew, I'm glad that my Dooku is still only at level 36, so I'm allowed to play HvV a little while longer. :D
  • McCormack246
    161 posts Member
    edited February 12

Punish players for maxing the game, that's logical

p6rzqkz5z7rv.gif

Not only are ignoring that some people have played this game since the start, which was more then a year ago and have in most cases all of the Heros leveled up to max, you also would hurt yourself with that, imagine the small player blase if everyone who has maxed the Heros is no longer allowed to play that.

But why stop there, lets have a system installed that removes all players who have leveled up their Troopers, vehicles and Heros from the other modes as well and move them into seperate lobbies and then enjoy the endless waiting times for games to fill up.
  • DarthJ
    5418 posts Member

So once I have Dooku maxed am I not allowed to play HvV anymore?
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • SO... what you are trying to say is that everyone who has all characters maxed like myself and probably for all those who have been playing for the past year as well, should not be able to play HvV because we stop noobs from leveling faster????

We have a new record...

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    9v68YaU.gif
    giphy.gif
  • hsf_
    1460 posts Member

Darwin award candidate found.

How about heroes below 40 can't play HvV. It's ubalanced and for players like myself and others who got lvl 40 heroes before dinosaurs were born. And for those who are below 40 stop and think about others in game instead of thinking about yourselves. I want to play as bounty hunter, jedi, sith etc. Not exterminator of the swine.

• I sometimes drop cards off to see how I manage to play without them, is that what do you mean. I don't like this leveling system, but what you can do about it, it is what it is. Leveling up gives some achievement and it feels even better when your opponents aren't low level noobs, you could also learn to play this game while leveling up.
  • So...the reward for getting a character to level 40 is that you can't use that character in HvV?

4lfvq1y3h5te.gif
  • I'm sure it's a grind, but I've seen several newer regular players in my lobbies ranking up and getting better. If you enjoy the mode, find a person to party up with so help balance your team out.
  • yup i agree with you 100% johnny past weekend i level up 3 heros luke dooku and boba fett dble xp weekend
  • Terranova4
    51 posts Member
    edited February 20
    Pffft

• Lvl 40 players are going to be quite common my friend; the game is 18 months old...

If you’re struggling against good players I’d suggest quitting and find another match. If you’re not having fun being fodder you have to be proactive, you have to change, not other people.

pH
  • its not that im not having fun having the level 40 players in hero' v villians it make for a very unbalanced game play like for eg attacking a low level 5 like bossk and a 3 level 40 attack you when Im the target this is total **** .....
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    So...the reward for getting a character to level 40 is that you can't use that character in HvV?

4lfvq1y3h5te.gif

NOPE ACCORDING TO EA AND DICE THATS WHAT HERO SHOW DOWN IS FOR NOY HERO'S AND VILLIANS......
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    So...the reward for getting a character to level 40 is that you can't use that character in HvV?

4lfvq1y3h5te.gif

NOPE ACCORDING TO EA AND DICE THATS WHAT HERO SHOW DOWN IS FOR NOY HERO'S AND VILLIANS......
    Citation on that because as far as I can tell, HvV is far superior for leveling up heroes.

Either way this is a bad idea. Not only does leveling not effect the game very much, most of us here are fully leveled up. We shouldn't be locked out of a mode because we played the game longer.
  • Naphtali wrote: »
    I hate that game mode, just pointless hacking slashing garbage...I wish people could only level up the hero through assault or showdown. Something that demands skill, showdown is much better

Agreed I hate how the developers prioritize balancing(nerfing) the Heroes just to placate to a couple of scrubs who can't take a L. The only problem is you basically Have to get the Hero to level 10 there just so you can actually be effective in GA, I wouldn't touch the mode otherwise if it weren't just for that reason.