criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

*Warning* Possible Smash Ultimate Save Corruption *Warning*

I have heard that playing Piranha Plant in either Classic mode or All-Star mode, and Duck Hunt and Mii Swordfighter in Century Smash could corrupt your save data. Proceed with caution.
#JoinTheBuzz
8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
Never forget

Replies

• It seems like it only affects digital copies, and it's a rare issue. I still recommend taking caution.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Well, now it seems like the problem is using counterfeit SD cards... so it might mean the game itself is safe, for Piranha Plant anyway.
    Nothing definitive has been stated yet, though, so it might still be best to proceed with caution (there’s that word again).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Well, now it seems like the problem is using counterfeit SD cards... so it might mean the game itself is safe, for Piranha Plant anyway.
    Nothing definitive has been stated yet, though, so it might still be best to proceed with caution (there’s that word again).

A bit late, but it might not be that cut and dry... I can’t help myself, proceed with caution.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget