criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Repulsor Cannon is completely Bugged. [1st BUG of the Week: Repulsor Cannon Targeting BUG]

RogueZeroRendar
768 posts Member
edited February 25
I'm trying to get material for the devs on many different BUGs for almost a year now on Star Wars Battlefront II. Having the community to help is a great way to make BUGs get fixed faster. So I'm starting this BUG of the Week series of posts to try to gather similar experiences and/or video evidence of such bugs so we can make them get the attention they deserve from the devs.

This week I'm starting with a Repulsor Cannon's BUG that I got aware of through other great community members who take their time to post about BUGs in Answers HQ, EA's official BUG reporting forum.

If you have experienced this BUG, please share your experience here. Video of this BUG happening is also very welcome. I'll gladly send this evidence to their BUG reporting forum.

And if you want to help where it matters the most, head over to answers HQ and share your experience there. Here is the link to this report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Repulsor-Cannon-s-bug/m-p/7251124
Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Well, they'll still exist.
But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
Post edited by RogueZeroRendar on

Replies

• Zirius
    161 posts Member
    edited February 18
    You sure you haven't wasted your time for almost a year and you won't for this year? Hopefully not, right? Just curious, but how many bugs did they fix from the all you posted? Let's just say, they're known for their indifference, for this game at least. Sadly, we fight in vain if the devs don't give a....
  • Wow, I thought the hit detection was just bugged to the point of having to be touching them with it. Didn't know that it's hitbox or whatever was extremely bugged.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • RogueZeroRendar
    768 posts Member
    edited February 18
    Zirius wrote: »
    You sure you haven't wasted your time for almost a year and you won't for this year? Hopefully not, right? Just curious, but how many bugs did they fix from the all you posted? Let's just say, they're known for their indifference, for this game at least. Sadly, we fight in vain if the devs don't give a....

I totally understand that, but they actually did fix a LOT of a BUGs that I reported. Still, it's maybe just 10% of all BUGs I reported on, but it's better then nothing.

However, the BUGs that got the most attention back in Answers HQ were usually the ones fixed first.
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Wow, I thought the hit detection was just bugged to the point of having to be touching them with it. Didn't know that it's hitbox or whatever was extremely bugged.

This BUG seems just like Palpatine's Chain Lightning Marking BUG I exposed when they totally messed up Chain Lightning because it could hit the AT-AT driver. Chain lightning would miss, but when used again it would travel all the way to hit the previous target:

Fortunately, they already fixed the chain lightning one
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • I'm starting to wonder if this BUG has any relation with the unreliability of Force Pushes (push, repulse, unleash, and all-out push).

I'll do some tests on arcade when I get the time and share results if I find any relation.
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
  • whooooaa never seen this one. could be a fun trolly bug to use in blast
    PSN: computerson
  • I'm starting to wonder if this BUG has any relation with the unreliability of Force Pushes (push, repulse, unleash, and all-out push).

I'll do some tests on arcade when I get the time and share results if I find any relation.

Nothing more disappointing than using both of Luke's push abilities point blank only to be gunned down mid animation because they didnt register.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....