criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Darth Maul Hooded Skin

rmngrnk
29 posts Member
edited March 15
58pb68t1ydlh.jpg
5wdhnrx1vjpp.png
Dice/EA pleace add in BF2 Hooded Dart Maul from desert battle Maul vs. Qui Gon ep.1 "the Fantom Menace" original movie. This is a very beautiful skin, why the developers of BATTLEFRONT 2 will not add it to the game, what is the reason? General GrievOus has two identical damaged outfits, Yoda has hood with ears ( its looks foolish ). I think many Darth Maul fans want this. EA add episode 1 Hooded Darth Maul skin plss !!! I also think that there is no problem to add to Maul one bladed saber like in a Tatooine battle with Qui Gon movie. Video with Single bladed Darth Maul BF2 gameplay:. Look at this, it's just a masterpiece: qo0tcj06de66.png
jp987ur6frw1.png
9tdt7n5jrb8p.png
Post edited by rmngrnk on

Replies

• I wish they would add his cloak with the hood on and the cloak with the hood off
  • We want Crimson Dawn skin.

This. Legendary Maul skin from Solo was such a missed opportunity.

I also really want a Kylo with mask and no hood skin.

9zx56brnrx2z.jpeg
    PSN: BucksawBoushh

This. Legendary Maul skin from Solo was such a missed opportunity.

I also really want a Kylo with mask and no hood skin.

9zx56brnrx2z.jpeg

We have this skin on PC thanks to mods. But their skin politic doesn't make any sense. Such a wasted potential.
  • Well obviously they cant saturate the market so it'll be a long while before seeing a hooded maul, crimson dawn maul, masked unhooded Kylo, ANY Luke skin, or Chewie w/C3P0
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Darth Maul hooded. Luke with his Jedi Master outfit from TLJ and TFA.
  • Won't fans get a hooded single bladed Maul from Ep.1 ? its sadly
  • Lord_Tyrannus
    520 posts Member
    edited August 13
    We will never get it
  • rmngrnk
    29 posts Member
    edited August 13
    We will never get it
  • It's just sad that DICE don't bring the skins we want.

The hooded Maul skin is one of the easiest made and one of the most wanted for a long time now.

• It's just sad that DICE don't bring the skins we want.

The hooded Maul skin is one of the easiest made and one of the most wanted for a long time now.

Most of these skins are easy to make and could make them a profit with microtransaction. I mean jesus the amount I’ve spent on BFV skins that I don’t really have any connection or love for is astonishing. I can’t even begin to imagine what I’d pay for BF2 skins.
  • vVrathh wrote: »
    It's just sad that DICE don't bring the skins we want.

Most of these skins are easy to make and could make them a profit with microtransaction. I mean jesus the amount I’ve spent on BFV skins that I don’t really have any connection or love for is astonishing. I can’t even begin to imagine what I’d pay for BF2 skins.

I agree, I'd also pay for Skins like hooded Maul or battle damaged Vader( My most wanted hero Skin)

It's just sad that they don't care about our skin wishes...
  • All these skin potentials are perfect for milestone level achievements considering we can level up to 1000 now
  • I need this
  • Defbored
    1427 posts Member
    Ugh that’s all I want in my life. I would never use another villain again.
  • How about a Rebels Maul skin plus the "Kenobi scream" emote, they already recorded?
  • Droid legs Maul, please.
  • Star wars clone wars Darth Maul's claw legs that he got from mother Talson. With the one bladed lightsaber Obi wan cut in half
  • rmngrnk
    29 posts Member
    edited August 13
    The funny thing is that Grievous has two almost identical skins and Yoda has a skin with a hood and protruding ears or what about Lando?!!! Maul has much more costumes in films than these heroes, but he has nothing in this game, this is nonsense
    jq3ykv60zccs.jpg
  • Yes this. And robot legs Maul. And shirtless Maul..
  • I would spend 100,000 credits on a robot legs Maul skin
  • Lawnmow3rMan
    564 posts Member
    edited August 14
    I would spend 100,000 credits on a robot legs Maul skin

Me to. And id spend another 100k on shirtless Maul. Imagine spinning around a map tattoos ablaze in their full glory. Heck Id probably drop real money LOL
  • This Maul hood skin seems easy enough, 🙂though switching to one saber alters the fighting style. That would take a lot more work and might cause the dual blade play to glitch, just saying.🙃
    “There is always hope.”