criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Finally the worst saber hero gets a buff!!

Prev1

Replies

• Buffs to the dark side welcome, ensures the weeping continues by those who believe light side are so wildly inferior.

If more than 10 percent of the population could aim, the LS would be more balanced... But DS wins button bash :D
    Glad kylos getting a buff. Next phasma, generic hok?
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    Buffs to the dark side welcome, ensures the weeping continues by those who believe light side are so wildly inferior.

If more than 10 percent of the population could aim, the LS would be more balanced... But DS wins button bash :D

more than 1% I would say. Its almost like finding the end of a rainbow if you run into someone who can aim with greater precision than a potato
  • Love using Kylo so I’m OK with this.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Bandicoot
    557 posts Member
    edited February 19
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Buffs to the dark side welcome, ensures the weeping continues by those who believe light side are so wildly inferior.

more than 1% I would say. Its almost like finding the end of a rainbow if you run into someone who can aim with greater precision than a potato

I was being nice :D Thats why devs should stop taking these 'nerf this' 'nerf that' threads seriously. Like what is the chance that said player complaining is actually better than a potato? When I hop on battlefield the skill difference to this game is huuuuuuge.

I was being nice :D Thats why devs should stop taking these 'nerf this' 'nerf that' threads seriously. Like what is the chance that said player complaining is actually better than a potato? When I hop on battlefield the skill difference to this game is huuuuuuge.

TBH I would say as a general rule the Battlefield community are not much better than this in terms of ability. Back pre BF1 I would have agreed but BF1 and BFV have really watered down the skill requirements. I find only in competitive FPS games the standard is higher, sad really....

TBH I would say as a general rule the Battlefield community are not much better than this in terms of ability. Back pre BF1 I would have agreed but BF1 and BFV have really watered down the skill requirements. I find only in competitive FPS games the standard is higher, sad really....

Maybe on PC, on console the difference is huge, or should I say the percentage is a lot higher than 1%, maybe 25%. Potatoes and scrubs in battlefront are overwhelming on console.
  • Bandicoot
    557 posts Member
    edited February 19
    I do hope they buff kylo the right way... saber damage, fix frenzy, buff regen, and nerf freeze duration.

Maybe on PC, on console the difference is huge, or should I say the percentage is a lot higher than 1%, maybe 25%. Potatoes and scrubs in battlefront are overwhelming on console.

Ah really, yeah on PC it is far far lower, 1% is me being generous.

Ah really, yeah on PC it is far far lower, 1% is me being generous.

What irritates me is the game provides options for these potatoes so they can do just as well as half decent players, there's always a scrubby alternative to being able to aim.
  • Liz4rD wrote: »
    Its infuriating.

Luke deserves an overall damage buff more that any other.

Agree, sometimes in GA i feel like he's clubbing stormtroopers instead of saber, he just feels clunky and swings don't register, damage is low for the ones that do.
  • Eh. His Frenzy is still dodgy, and the swings nerf still hurts, so I suppose this is one way to bring back balance.

Probably gonna remain the best partner a blaster could wish for until the end of time though, unless the "stun update" makes Freeze redundant.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • Good

Increase his Saber Dmg
    Add Dmg to his Freeze Ability
    +50 HP To His Health
    Fix His Frenzy
  • JediJulius
    397 posts Member
    edited February 19
    Good

Increase his Saber Dmg
    'Agreed'
    Add Dmg to his Freeze Ability
    'It's already the best stun in the game in terms of duration and combo-ing with a blaster user, it doesn't need more damage.'
    +50 HP To His Health
    'Unnecessary'
    Fix His Frenzy
    'Agreed, it really needs to be improved from its current dire state.'

• reason for adding damage to his freeze ability is that people like Iden and bossk will come in to 'steal' his kills from afar

adding a tiny damage like +10 will ensure he gets an Assist if that happens
  • reason for adding damage to his freeze ability is that people like Iden and bossk will come in to 'steal' his kills from afar

adding a tiny damage like +10 will ensure he gets an Assist if that happens

That's the only downside to playing a fulltime Kill-Secure Kylo, I find. But eh. So long as the match ends with "VICTORY!", then I suppose I can manage being absent from the leaderboard.

It's a fulltime job as it stands atm to freeze opposing glowsticks that think they can R2R2R2R2 spam my resident Iden.
    Pulling away clingy sabers from blasters is always nice too. <3

The feeling, the knowledge that you contributed, even if you aren't necessarily having your praises sung, you know?

Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • About time, he's been trash since launch. I wan't this to be the final rework.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Disney/Lucasfilm/EA/DICE are completely receptive to anyone requesting any type of possible nerfs to any of the Light Side characters... BUT...

Disney's/Lucasfilm's/EA's/DICE's response to all former and current posts calling for:
    Any reasonable (and obvious) buffing to the Light Side characters OR
    Any nerfing to any of the Dark Side characters...
    vs28dkmxj64h.gif
  • Right now only use Kylo has is to freeze the likes of Lando/Han/chewie spam team. Apart from that he's just for show and an easy target. I hope his frenzy is immune to block staggers in next patch.
  • Buffs to the dark side welcome, ensures the weeping continues by those who believe light side are so wildly inferior.

just came from a competitive HvV game fighting some of the top players on ps4 both teams won twice as dark side and both teams lost twice as light side there is a clear imbalance.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Good news, instead of him freezing you and someone else having to do the killing, he can do it himself now
  • Drectuss
    62 posts Member
    edited February 19
    Glad Kylo gets a buff since his frenzy was completely destroyed in the last update, but this concerns me as Luke has been slightly underwhelming offensively for the longest time in HvV. You ever step on a single Bossk mine and think "oops, better be more careful" and continue on with the match? Yeah, one of his mines does the same damage as repulse, and that's after it received a damage nerf. Don't forget that you can block repulse so the knockback effect is useless against saber users.
  • Dark Frenzywoods is already epic bud :sunglasses:
    Add weapons or bad things are going to happen
    Dbeh6cI.gif
  • unit900000 wrote: »

just came from a competitive HvV game fighting some of the top players on ps4 both teams won twice as dark side and both teams lost twice as light side there is a clear imbalance.

The disparity on PC is far less and can be overcome easier than console. The minute either choose a saber the other should win if playing relatively competively

The disparity on PC is far less and can be overcome easier than console. The minute either choose a saber the other should win if playing relatively competitively

I have a hard time believing the difference is that big on PC and some of the best players on ps4 have aim near keyboard and mouse level if I play Palps like an **** ill get destroyed but I did well vs them because I ambushed them and stayed in cover as much as I could. a simple team comp of Boba, Vader and Maul should be able to take care of any blaster hero comp though Maul might depend on the map just dont play dumb and stand out in the open for blaster users to melt you.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
    unit900000 wrote: »

The disparity on PC is far less and can be overcome easier than console. The minute either choose a saber the other should win if playing relatively competitively

I have a hard time believing the difference is that big on PC and some of the best players on ps4 have aim near keyboard and mouse level if I play Palps like an **** ill get destroyed but I did well vs them because I ambushed them and stayed in cover as much as I could. a simple team comp of Boba, Vader and Maul should be able to take care of any blaster hero comp though Maul might depend on the map just dont play dumb and stand out in the open for blaster users to melt you.

No one on console for a game where mouse and keyboard is not natively supported can be near PC level of top tier players. Not even close.

PC all optimum teams are blaster only, saber is just asking for spawn screen generally.

This is only from my experience however have never seen this mammoth side disparity many claim, and I’m not alone. It seems more of a complaint of console or mid tier PC community.
  • "Ben Swolo skin" :lol: :lol:

Hope they fix his Frenzy, completely useless right now.

Will u be down to 4v4 me and my friends? Some of my friends were in those games. :)

Dont listen to this kid. Pc players are always bad when it comes to heroes. My friend went to pc but came back bcuz there was no competition. I wish there was cross platform so i can so this kid and all the pc players that theyre far worse than people on ps4.
  • Decrypt3_ wrote: »

Dont listen to this kid. Pc players are always bad when it comes to heroes. My friend went to pc but came back bcuz there was no competition. I wish there was cross platform so i can so this kid and all the pc players that theyre far worse than people on ps4.

:D :D :D :D If it's american servers, probs why, your all potatoes bar a few.
    Decrypt3_ wrote: »

Wouldnt bother, when you believe the pinnacle of comp FPS is COD on PS4, that should tell you all you need to know
  • I can't say I'm a fan of buffing any villains until heroes are finally balanced. I hope there are some buffs for heroes in this patch as well.
  • Bandicoot
    557 posts Member
    edited February 20

Wouldn't bother, when you believe the pinnacle of comp FPS is COD on PS4, that should tell you all you need to know

Hahahaha, ikr. COD is where all the kids go that think they're good.

What's even more funny is putting hero play and skill in the same sentence, with the current combat system.
    Post edited by Bandicoot on
  • kw6qyiqo8r1b.jpg

1opdshrc9e2g.jpg

No Ben Swolo skin?!
    Uninstalling tonight.
    :-P

Na we're not from europe. We always clap eu servers 😂😂.

Yeah Europeans are all potatoes too, Aussie is where all the no-lifers are.

We are. But we're definitely better than u and all the pc players at HvV. 😇

Claims best in most no skilled mode on battlefront based on nothing....
    djssx6zfxlck.jpg

djssx6zfxlck.jpg

Memes incoming I can tell.

13vfe8s3e01r.gif
  • @Decrypt3_ for you buddy
    xva9mp00fujf.jpg

djssx6zfxlck.jpg

Wat a person at ur lvl would say 😴😴
    @Decrypt3_ for you buddy
    xva9mp00fujf.jpg

He is a beast and i destroy Leias everytime.
    @Decrypt3_ for you buddy
    xva9mp00fujf.jpg

kmfdl13abmn7.jpg
    @Decrypt3_ for you buddy
    xva9mp00fujf.jpg

a good Leia will destroy grievous shes one of the best counters to him.
    @Decrypt3_ for you buddy
    xva9mp00fujf.jpg

Which is the exact reason why.... @Decrypt3_
    qb5ft4ohqqzm.jpg
  • Liz4rD wrote: »
    Its infuriating.

Luke deserves an overall damage buff more that any other.

Hecks to the yes
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
    @Decrypt3_ for you buddy
    xva9mp00fujf.jpg

qb5ft4ohqqzm.jpg

someone has always gotta go full noob
    @Decrypt3_ for you buddy
    xva9mp00fujf.jpg

I was acting smart. But a good vader destroys leia anytime.
    @Decrypt3_ for you buddy
    xva9mp00fujf.jpg

qb5ft4ohqqzm.jpg

"Noob" is ur lvl pal. 😁