criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Darth Vader stamina shouldn't drain while furious resilience is active.

It should be just like rey & her insight ability. Once rey uses insight she has unlimited stamina & afterwards her stamina is never depleted. Well vader should get the same treatment. Always bugged me how they practically have the same ability but once vader runs out FR he's in trouble while rey has a full bar of stamina

Replies

• I find this annoying as well they need to change that.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Yes he should be invisible while it's active too.
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Lagodaki wrote: »
    Yes he should be invisible while it's active too.

Cute
  • An invisible Vader would be even scarier than an invincible Vader. Imagine looking at your radar and seeing the hero dot, looking up to find nobody there, only to die a split second later from what'd turn out to be "Darth Vader's Lightsaber"

Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • It should be just like rey & her insight ability. Once rey uses insight she has unlimited stamina & afterwards her stamina is never depleted. Well vader should get the same treatment. Always bugged me how they practically have the same ability but once vader runs out FR he's in trouble while rey has a full bar of stamina

I agree.
  • I'm usually with you but not on this one man. He gets other perks that Rey doesn't and it isn't particularly difficult to get stamina back.

He needs buffs in GA, not anything that influences hero combat.
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215
  • Atreus213 wrote: »
    I'm usually with you but not on this one man. He gets other perks that Rey doesn't and it isn't particularly difficult to get stamina back.

Yeah I had GA in mind wasn't really thinking about HvV. Furious resilience should do 150 damage instead of 140.
  • Atreus213 wrote: »
    I'm usually with you but not on this one man. He gets other perks that Rey doesn't and it isn't particularly difficult to get stamina back.

Yeah I had GA in mind wasn't really thinking about HvV. Furious resilience should do 150 damage instead of 140.

I can roll with that, maybe against troopers specifically.
    PSN: Atreus-213
    Xbox One GT: Atreus215
  • It should be just like rey & her insight ability. Once rey uses insight she has unlimited stamina & afterwards her stamina is never depleted. Well vader should get the same treatment. Always bugged me how they practically have the same ability but once vader runs out FR he's in trouble while rey has a full bar of stamina

Good quality post...unfortunately this is the wrong forum for such things, you should come over to https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/bd-p/star-wars-battlefront-ii-game-info-en

its much smaller, but at least its more civil
  • hsf_
    1817 posts Member
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    An invisible Vader would be even scarier than an invincible Vader. Imagine looking at your radar and seeing the hero dot, looking up to find nobody there, only to die a split second later from what'd turn out to be "Darth Vader's Lightsaber"

Would finally make Lando's smoke grenade viable in HvV.
  • This setback to his focused rage makes using it very dangerous at times..

If I want to use it to clear a room I MUST finish everyone within the duration of focused rage, or I’ll have to retreat and risk being slaughtered with no block and sluggish movement..

This makes going on a ‘Fueling The Rage’ massacre extremely risky
  • Looking at anakin, this is the least that can be done for vader.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Vader is not good for anything right now, no damage, hes slow so cant escape anymore , stamina dry to quick, he isnt resilient anymore so no tank, i understand u troling but still
  • chims
    78 posts Member
    Isn't this bugged? It states in the ability description: "Melee strikes do not drain stamina"
  • Needs to be immediately reversed to the state that it was. Vader needs a couple more buffs to stay competitive in GA.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • chims wrote: »
    Isn't this bugged? It states in the ability description: "Melee strikes do not drain stamina"

Not a bug. They stated that they made that change in the last update but they just forgot to change the text in the ability description. Same with Rey, I believe. So no infinite stamina for either of them