criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Gearheads, vehicle enthusiasts present?

mastery0ta
6402 posts Member
edited February 23
Good day! Was just wondering if anyone here likes to drive or wrench on cars/trucks. Current projects;1969 Firebird coupe,355ci,dart heads,750 holley,long tube headers and flowmaster 40 series exhaust. Riding on american racing wheels wrapped with BF Goodrich radial t/a tires. Owned 15 years. 1980 toyota pickup4x4;20R,4 speed, full cage,seats with 5 point harness, 33x12.50 all terrains. Owned 10 years surprisingly clean body, first full year of the toyota 4x4 pickup in America slowly restoring to daily driver status. (Hate living in the rust belt.. Sigh) 1996 toyota tacoma 2.4 automatic daily driver. Had a 1995 4x4 that unfortunately was totaled in November , people on cell phones, shocker right? Recently acquired a 2004 toyota celica GTS. Needs a little love but I'm all about that, projects are fun. Starting with the 2zzGE engine, Yamaha designed the head for toyota, car pulls hard until nearly 8000 rpm! 4 wheel discs and a six speed fun little ride. Got it to replace my beloved 86 celica and 87 Mr2 that I adored. Bit of a toyota freak lol what are you driving/building/interested in? Dream cars or a love lost long ago, id love to hear about it! May the force be with you!
Post edited by mastery0ta on

Replies

• *sorry for the wall of text on my phone the laptop is dead
  • mastery0ta
    6402 posts Member
    edited February 23

1980 toyota
    Post edited by mastery0ta on
  • ju3sw1p5or65.jpg
    1969 pontiac firebird
  • jna6lmhpw5os.jpg 2004 celica gts
  • I have a 1998 Chevy suburban, that I made custom grilles (look like barbed wire) It's got 10 inch lift kit on both front and back. I love her. She's a rusty chrome color and I've taken to calling her Juggernaut, German for unstoppable force.
    "By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!"
  • That firebird is beautiful
    "By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!"
  • I have a 1998 Chevy suburban, that I made custom grilles (look like barbed wire) It's got 10 inch lift kit on both front and back. I love her. She's a rusty chrome color and I've taken to calling her Juggernaut, German for unstoppable force.

right on man, you got a 350/5.7 engine in there? Truly one of the best engines ever made, can drive it forever taking care of it. And thanks I appreciate it, been wrenching on old girl since I was 14. Put on power disc brakes year before last
  • Ten inch lift is impressive. You truly do have a juggernaut sir!
  • 0n8dbq9qjd28.jpg slightly better picture she wasn't as clean though lol
  • EA_Rtas
    1392 posts EA Moderator
    edited February 22
    I love the Celica, one of my favorite cars was my 92 Celica import. Was genuinely sad to let it go but it had seriously bad engine problems that would've cost more than it was worth to fix

mastery0ta wrote: »
    0n8dbq9qjd28.jpg slightly better picture she wasn't as clean though lol

That is seriously beautiful. I've been restoring a Plymouth Duster with my father the last 6 years. We've got a V6 from a Dodge challenger I own in it at the moment to get it moving and testing it out, waiting on a new engine to be shipped from the states. Thing purrs so well
  • Working on getting a new Civic.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • EA_Rtas wrote: »
    I love the Celica, one of my favorite cars was my 92 Celica import. Was genuinely sad to let it go but it had seriously bad engine problems that would've cost more than it was worth to fix

mastery0ta wrote: »
    0n8dbq9qjd28.jpg slightly better picture she wasn't as clean though lol

That is seriously beautiful. I've been restoring a Plymouth Duster with my father the last 6 years. We've got a V6 from a Dodge challenger I own in it at the moment to get it moving and testing it out, waiting on a new engine to be shipped from the states. Thing purrs so well

Celicas are a thing of beauty, fun to drive and still economical I'm shocked at the 35 mpg the thing gets. Dusters are awesome, what engine are you looking at putting in it? Like 318, 360 or are you going with something more brutal like a hemi or 440? Good luck with the project it's truly something special putting something together with your dad and making those memories! They will always be with you
  • Working on getting a new Civic.

Right on crawdad. Can't go wrong with a civic, used to have an old 94 that i put over 300k miles on! I hope you get it man