criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Obi wan defensive rush should send blaster fire back with pinpoint precision

Seems like he just sends them every direction. Hardly ever hits & can't kill anyone with blaster fire sent back at them. Maybe you have to aim it but since you can do that with his regular block his special move should just send it back automatically.

Replies

• You can aim manually, even HS with it.
    Reading the leaks about his abilities i thought his defensive rush would have an auto lock feature like Sharpshot.
  • You can aim manually, even HS with it.
    Reading the leaks about his abilities i thought his defensive rush would have an auto lock feature like Sharpshot.

So you have to aim it to deflect fire? Thought it was suppose to do that automatically. Hs.( I'm confused)
  • AVGN
    508 posts Member
    I'm pretty sure it's glitched and not dealing damage, at least not outside of Arcade. Same for Unreliable Advance.
    Beta tester for STAR WARS™ Bugfront 2™.

What were they thinking?
  • AVGN wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's glitched and not dealing damage, at least not outside of Arcade. Same for Unreliable Advance.

Lol I deflect blaster bolts better with grevious than I do obi
  • HeadShots. Yes you have to aim it, only maneuverability is on X axis thought.
    And no it's not glitched, it's just not meant to deal huge damage by deflecting (there is a card for that, not worth it) but to cover your advance (what's not possible with standard block) i've already killed people with that.

Would be interesting to add an auto lock feature that OHK normal troopers to it thought.
    And no it's not glitched, it's just not meant to deal huge damage by deflecting (there is a card for that, not worth it) but to cover your advance (what's not possible with standard block) i've already killed people with that.

Would be interesting to add an auto lock feature that OHK normal troopers to it thought.

Just tried it in arcade & only hit someone when I got right in there face
  • It's good for pushing players off ledges ;)

Can you test it in live situation ? I don't trust arcade. As far as i'm concerned i stick to what i said aka i've killed people with the deflection, maybe something changed
  • Mouthrax wrote: »
    It's good for pushing players off ledges ;)

True

Can you test it in live situation ? I don't trust arcade. As far as i'm concerned i stick to what i said aka i've killed people with the deflection, maybe something changed

I've killed people with the deflection in the past but not any more. Also 3:30 mark
  • The problem is that you have to aim it with your movement controls and that it's stuck on the x-axis, so you can't aim it well at all. It needs to be tied to your normal aiming controls and allow you to move the crosshair on both the x and y axis(like normal) and then it will be a lot more useful.
    "One may be outnumbered, but that doesn't mean they're outmatched."
  • ZmanGames wrote: »
    The problem is that you have to aim it with your movement controls and that it's stuck on the x-axis, so you can't aim it well at all. It needs to be tied to your normal aiming controls and allow you to move the crosshair on both the x and y axis(like normal) and then it will be a lot more useful.

Shouldn't have to aim it this is his special ability not his block. By default it should just send it back
  • ZmanGames wrote: »
    The problem is that you have to aim it with your movement controls and that it's stuck on the x-axis, so you can't aim it well at all. It needs to be tied to your normal aiming controls and allow you to move the crosshair on both the x and y axis(like normal) and then it will be a lot more useful.