criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Are Dooku’s duelist animations fixed in this update?

Not a big deal but, I heard that it was being tracked and would be fixed. Does anyone know something about this?

Replies

• Not a big deal but, I heard that it was being tracked and would be fixed. Does anyone know something about this?

Patch Notes For Dooku:

COUNT DOOKU
    Improved the way Count Dooku's attacks connect with the enemy to allow for more smooth movement in close-range combat.

Made visual improvements to the Expose Weakness reticle, so that is more visibly related to the ability icon.

Improved various visual clipping issues visible in Count Dooku's Victory Poses.

Fixed an issue where Count Dooku's cape would float excessively while standing over Han Solo's Detonite Charge or Lando Calrissian's Disabler.

Fixed an issue where Count Dooku's VO would overlap with Obi-Wan's VO.

Fixed several issues where several audio lines by Count Dooku would not trigger in Multiplayer.

Hope this helps.
  • Not a big deal but, I heard that it was being tracked and would be fixed. Does anyone know something about this?

Patch Notes For Dooku:

COUNT DOOKU
    Improved the way Count Dooku's attacks connect with the enemy to allow for more smooth movement in close-range combat.

Made visual improvements to the Expose Weakness reticle, so that is more visibly related to the ability icon.

Fixed an issue where Count Dooku's cape would float excessively while standing over Han Solo's Detonite Charge or Lando Calrissian's Disabler.

Fixed several issues where several audio lines by Count Dooku would not trigger in Multiplayer.

Hope this helps.

Nice, but not what I was looking for. However I’ve noticed it’s not fixed, but thanks
  • DarthLando
    1020 posts Member
    edited February 28
    Not a big deal but, I heard that it was being tracked and would be fixed. Does anyone know something about this?

Patch Notes For Dooku:

COUNT DOOKU

Hope this helps.

Nice, but not what I was looking for.
    Yes, it was, haha.
    PSN: DarthLano19
  • NO they are not if it's to do with sprinting while the ability is active?