criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Why did you ruin the game with a emote wheel?

I know it's delicate thing to complain about, but I was used to easily push left or right to use an emote. Also why implement eight options for four emotes per hero? One or two emotes is fine by me.

Replies

• I read once that some emotes will even be more useful, not mere dialogues from movies, but also commands, like "cover me", "stay together", "move on", which I think would be better than shooting your teammates on the head or jumping in front of them to barely communicate you are planning something. Which has some grace, but is inefficient.

Besides that, once a guy was using the strangling emote and I didn't have the emote to reply (though another one did and
    it was funny). Even more, listening Boba Fett "you cannot escape him" more than once becomes boring.
  • They are going to add in tactically useful emotes that are objective based for the new Control Point game mode, it is necessary.
    “There is always hope.”
  • They are going to add in tactically useful emotes that are objective based for the new Control Point game mode, it is necessary.

ok cool.