criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

So now I have to pay for clone skins twice?

I had all the clone skins before this update but am missing many of my phase two armors that I bought before the update. Feeling really cheated right now and I’m gonna have to save up 60k to buy back my skins.

Replies

• I've lost mine too!
  • it's silly. you buy the crates for 60k and then the crate gives you 60k right back. why did they do it this way?
    PSN: computerson
  • They clearly explained what was going to happen in the patch notes on multiple posts. This is not news that this would happen.
  • They clearly explained what was going to happen in the patch notes on multiple posts. This is not news that this would happen.

I understand it’s not new news. Doesn’t mean it’s not poor service or make it right.
  • I was about to test getting the crates but then all my previously bought skins were turned into crates for me, so I guess they delayed the crates which contained previously bought skins?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/My-Clone-Skins-Disappeared-and-I-didn-t-get-any-compensation/m-p/7586227

asjft45ul0vm.png
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

I understand it’s not new news. Doesn’t mean it’s not poor service or make it right.

Make it right?? THEY LITERALLY GIVE YOU THE REWORKED SKINS. Do you want literally every skin for free because you had to spenda minute out of your time to get them back because they told you that's how it will be?

Make it right?? THEY LITERALLY GIVE YOU THE REWORKED SKINS. Do you want literally every skin for free because you had to spenda minute out of your time to get them back because they told you that's how it will be?

I just don’t like having to pay for the same skin twice. I have like zero credits because I play when I can and frankly don’t grind this game so yeah. I don’t like the fact I don’t get to use content I paid for until I buy it back. I opened all the free crates and I don’t have half of the skins I bought previously. I don’t know how or why but I’d like to be able to use my stuff again. Call me crazy.
  • I’m not whining about an inconvenience opening a bunch of crates so they can more effectively plug the reworked skins in. In fact I enjoyed that part. Until I realized a bunch of skins I was told I’d be recompensated for weren’t compensated and were also locked until I buy them again.
  • Desiliijic
    560 posts Member
    edited February 28
    I’m not whining about an inconvenience opening a bunch of crates so they can more effectively plug the reworked skins in. In fact I enjoyed that part. Until I realized a bunch of skins I was told I’d be recompensated for weren’t compensated and were also locked until I buy them again.

I have the same problem, i have lost a lot of skins that i previously have payed. Also i have blocked some of the free skins. Great BUG.
  • bfloo
    15020 posts Member
    They are all in the free crates, if you don't have them restart the game.

I didn't unpack most so I have a buffer against the oops skin purchases for skins I'll never use.
    If I screw up 11 times, I deserve to blow the 40k credits or whatever the new bundles are.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

I didn't unpack most so I have a buffer against the oops skin purchases for skins I'll never use.
    If I screw up 11 times, I deserve to blow the 40k credits or whatever the new bundles are.
    How hard of a restart? Reinstall restart, or just completely close and reopen
  • bfloo
    15020 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

close and reopen

h846398gb27k.png

bfloo wrote: »

close and reopen

No change :neutral:
  • bfloo
    15020 posts Member
    open all the free crates

h846398gb27k.png

open all the free crates

That was the first thing I did