criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Where are the tactical emotes?

I remember devs mentioned the fact that alongside with the new emote wheel some tactical emotes would arrive as well..

Replies

• There are emotes in the game files that are mostly finished but still aren't available to buy as well, such as the "I'm Han Solo" Dance Emotes. Makes me sad, was hoping we'd get those alongside this update.

• The emote wheel is for the new tactical emotes for commanding forces in the new Control Point game mode coming...it is needed.
    “There is always hope.”
  • There are emotes in the game files that are mostly finished but still aren't available to buy as well, such as the "I'm Han Solo" Dance Emotes. Makes me sad, was hoping we'd get those alongside this update.

Don't click unless you want to know the truth....

Was really hoping we would eventually see these unreleased emotes make their way into the game.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh

I absolutely want these. Worth it since immersion is a lost cause.
    and allow a secondary option for emotes. Emote wheel is garbage. GIve us three emotes on the left right and top buttons like 2015front. Quickpress is much better than opening an emote interface.

Add weapons or bad things are going to happen
    Dbeh6cI.gif

Hilarious.
    “There is always hope.”
  • The emote wheel is for the new tactical emotes for commanding forces in the new Control Point game mode coming...it is needed.

Is confirmed that tactical emotes will arrive with the new mode?
  • What a surprise. Another promise which didn't make it to the game. Just like when we were promised private matches, REMEMBER?

Ps. Not sure if it was private matches, but something similar.
    Current Topics:
    Staff Strike Guide
    An Ideal Luke Buff

cggn8altuzp0.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

❝ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ. ❞
    - Leia Organa

#BunsForBattlefront

• Private Matches were never promised as far as I can remember
  • RyanK388
    1149 posts Member
    Could make use of a “Cover Me” emote or a “Charge!” Emote or even a “Retreat!” emote for team-play especially on Starkiller Base as an example, so many times your teammates will just huddle down in the main stairway on the second phase for the 1st Order side.

. I mean to say push forward cause your deaths matter less than that of the Resistance as they are the only team with reinforcement tickets
  • Where are tactical emotes? Sitting next to the tactical gameplay maps in Neverhappened Land.

Even if we got them, that are they gonna be?
    *sees narrow path*
    ‘Push forward!’
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Somewhere in a box with the attachments for the default blasters and Luke skins. IDK, check under the ping pong table at DICE HQ Sweden.
  • Would be a waste of development time in my opinion. Would like to see those unreleased ones added.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Locked behind loot crates

Hilarious.

Imagine starting off GA on Kamino and seeing a group of Battle Droids doing the Robot, that would be priceless.