criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Strike still not fixed!

How after all these months is this game debilitating loading bug still not fixed???

Sitting around in a lobby with 15 out of 16 players and the game will not load due to the teams not being an equal number. Frustrating!!

Replies

• Funny, I don't have that problem.
    My 'rooms' only get two players ever; including me.
    If you see this, it means I haven't found a game in well over 30 minutes.
    PLAYERS NEEDED: ANY!
  • Yes, that’s an annoying problem. The teams need to have equal numbers or we’re stuck in the lobby. I don’t care if I’m short a teammate, if it stops me from having to wait an extra 5 minutes between matches.
  • That bug has been around for a long time. Gives me the impression DICE doesn't care.
    My name is Bob

• There are even worse bugs like in the actual mode

Objective glitches for example
    My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
  • Bump it baby
  • TBH it was a bigger priority to get a glowing orange text effect to the menu; at least we got that. Every game mode had normal yellow text and that was just game-breaking...

Seriously though, I’m Adding my voice to this Strike issue. It’s beyond outrageous at this stage. How, how has this not been fixed yet?

pH
  • Relmets
    2222 posts Member
    Phyrebrat wrote: »
    TBH it was a bigger priority to get a glowing orange text effect to the menu; at least we got that. Every game mode had normal yellow text and that was just game-breaking...

things like that and the emote wheel just make it more aggravating
    not to mention the emote wheel is worse than quickpress
    [+3748 posts]
  • Empire_TW
    5983 posts Member
    Strike is gonna be even better now that there will only be 3 maps for it this weekend.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Strike takes ages to populate but this ‘team balance’ number requirement makes it even worse.

When people claim Strike is dead I think it’s worsened by this fiasco. I prefer it over GA, and the hateful spawn campers in Extraction which used to be good. I had to play 3 rounds of Blast yesterday which was more boring than hiding from Ewoks. Strike is such a tidy and fun little mode.

Sort the Strike team number out! (And then give us some more Sfa :smile: )

pH