criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Strike still not fixed!

How after all these months is this game debilitating loading bug still not fixed???

Sitting around in a lobby with 15 out of 16 players and the game will not load due to the teams not being an equal number. Frustrating!!

Replies

• Funny, I don't have that problem.
    My 'rooms' only get two players ever; including me.
  • Yes, that’s an annoying problem. The teams need to have equal numbers or we’re stuck in the lobby. I don’t care if I’m short a teammate, if it stops me from having to wait an extra 5 minutes between matches.
  • That bug has been around for a long time. Gives me the impression DICE doesn't care.
  • There are even worse bugs like in the actual mode

Objective glitches for example
    Priority list:

1. Fix Split Screen bugs and the rest
    2. Reduce bright Saber glows especially on Yodas head
    3. 41st Scout clone trooper
    4. Max out Arcade maps Combat area
    5. First Person only mode
  • Bump it baby
  • TBH it was a bigger priority to get a glowing orange text effect to the menu; at least we got that. Every game mode had normal yellow text and that was just game-breaking...

Seriously though, I’m Adding my voice to this Strike issue. It’s beyond outrageous at this stage. How, how has this not been fixed yet?

pH
  • Relmets
    1408 posts Member
    Phyrebrat wrote: »
    TBH it was a bigger priority to get a glowing orange text effect to the menu; at least we got that. Every game mode had normal yellow text and that was just game-breaking...

things like that and the emote wheel just make it more aggravating
    not to mention the emote wheel is worse than quickpress
    Add weapons or bad things are going to happen
    Dbeh6cI.gif
  • Empire_TW
    5012 posts Member
    Strike is gonna be even better now that there will only be 3 maps for it this weekend.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    p0glkjvppdfa.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Strike takes ages to populate but this ‘team balance’ number requirement makes it even worse.

When people claim Strike is dead I think it’s worsened by this fiasco. I prefer it over GA, and the hateful spawn campers in Extraction which used to be good. I had to play 3 rounds of Blast yesterday which was more boring than hiding from Ewoks. Strike is such a tidy and fun little mode.

Sort the Strike team number out! (And then give us some more Sfa :smile: )

pH