criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Lightsaber ignition doesn't work..

Am I the only one having the issue not to turn my lightsaber on and off?

Replies

• It's now X on the Xbone and I suppose the same button position the PS4
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • Why did they change it?
  • they changed it because anakins 4th ability was the old lightsaber ignition button. Which is Triangle or Y if you are on ps4 or xbox one.

The X button makes sense since it's not being used for anything lol.
  • Am I the only one having the issue not to turn my lightsaber on and off?

Square, on ps4
  • brienj
    679 posts Member
    edited March 1
    they changed it because anakins 4th ability was the old lightsaber ignition button. Which is Triangle or Y if you are on ps4 or xbox one.

It's used to play the objective, although I haven't seen many other players that use heroes actually put their neck on the line in a match anyway, because god forbid they got killed while actually playing the objective while the hero. It's easier to just spawn kill to get at the top of the leaderboard...
  • they changed it because anakins 4th ability was the old lightsaber ignition button. Which is Triangle or Y if you are on ps4 or xbox one.

I found out it was square and it works fine now.